Injury Report!

Didn’t see anything on Knox regarding practice but just saw on NFL network that he is listed as out with a calf injury.  Is that true? If so this continues to be. a frustrating season from him / for him.

Lots of nagging injury issues this year.  Not feeling great about our o line with all the shuffling and seeing the run blocking looking quite bad; just saw Cynthia has us losing 27-25.  After Tuesday it’s difficult seeing how we keep it that close as we let Tenn score 6/6 in the red zone, which is horrid even given short field etc   Also since Frazier is ok with Edmunds playing hurt, I could see Mahomes dropping dimes to his TE all day after play action right around, behind, in front of, and over our LBS.  5 games with the D regressing reminds me of our backing into the playoffs last year.  I don’t think we can have any confidence our d will keep it reasonably close enough to allow Allen to pull it out in the 4 th ; hope I’m wrong. Our only chance lies in no turnovers and grabbing a couple from them. Let’s see how we respond. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Something tells me if he can stay healthy he will eventually take over RB1 from Singletary...Moss just hits the hole harder and quicker...

college doesn’t count.  He’s been pathetic in the nfl.  

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

A healthy Moss should sit. Yeldon is playing better. Spain was benched when he was healthy.  If they want him to play it will be interesting to see if they move him back to LG and FORD back to RG. 

What is the over under on number of plays until Milano gets hurt again?

Obviously White being able to play is huge but Brown is critically important too.  

classy

43 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Didn’t see anything on Knox regarding practice but just saw on NFL network that he is listed as out with a calf injury.  Is that true? If so this continues to be. a frustrating season from him / for him.

Lots of nagging injury issues this year.  Not feeling great about our o line with all the shuffling and seeing the run blocking looking quite bad; just saw Cynthia has us losing 27-25.  After Tuesday it’s difficult seeing how we keep it that close as we let Tenn score 6/6 in the red zone, which is horrid even given short field etc   Also since Frazier is ok with Edmunds playing hurt, I could see Mahomes dropping dimes to his TE all day after play action right around, behind, in front of, and over our LBS.  5 games with the D regressing reminds me of our backing into the playoffs last year.  I don’t think we can have any confidence our d will keep it reasonably close enough to allow Allen to pull it out in the 4 th ; hope I’m wrong. Our only chance lies in no turnovers and grabbing a couple from them. Let’s see how we respond. 

Yes Knox is out with a calf injury 

Edited by YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s still on IR. 21 days from 10/7.

OK so the clock started on 10/7, was wondering what the date was.  Seemed like with Norman you heard a bit of his progress once the clock started, not a whole lot then either but  at least something.   Here haven't heard anything since the first day that they announced he had practiced.

3 hours ago, DrPJax said:

Agree, Kielce could go off for 125 or more yards.  The game plan to stop great tight ends is to use a DB on them especially when they line up outside.  KC and Reid love crossing routes. McD should know better than anyone how to defend Reid’s offense. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes Knox is out with a calf injury 

I didn’t see him get hurt or leave Titans game. Smith will help the run blocking.

I don't mind that Coach McD makes everyone guess what is happening with player injuries. But that leaves me wondering if the Bills, as seemingly has becoming their MO, were being conservative with the banged up by sitting so many against the Titans, ensuring they'd be closer to the top of their game to face off with the Chiefs. It is a long season in which nearly no one goes undefeated. So I am very hopeful we're going to have a great showing Monday night. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, scribo said:

I don't mind that Coach McD makes everyone guess what is happening with player injuries. But that leaves me wondering if the Bills, as seemingly has becoming their MO, were being conservative with the banged up by sitting so many against the Titans, ensuring they'd be closer to the top of their game to face off with the Chiefs. It is a long season in which nearly no one goes undefeated. So I am very hopeful we're going to have a great showing Monday night. Go Bills!

I ascribe to your positive attitude . 

Go Bills 

• Like (+1) 3