Injury Report!

Last game not having Milano, White, Wallace, Edmunds full power hurt our defense.

Not having Brown and to an extent Moss + Spains injury hurt us

as of Fridays practice 

All FP = Brown, Moss, Milano, White all back and looking good

All LP= From, Spain, Edmunds

I expect Spain and Edmunds to start even at Light Practice they have extra day to heal

We need to be healthy and all the parts in to do what we do on each side of the ball.

Expectations? Your going to see a different defense out there..  KC defense has struggled.  either side not undefeated and that relieves the presure.  I see a more fun game and maybe even a win for the home town.

Go Bills

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Haven't seen anything regarding the status of Feleciano in the last ten days or so??  I believe there's usually a specific date they have to be activated by once they started practicing?

He’s still on IR. 21 days from 10/7.

• Sad 1

Our defense has talent, and leadership.  I 100% do not believe they are as bad as we saw the other night. They're not as good as previous years, but they're fine.  Having White & Milano back is huge.

I think they'll respond with a strong game against KC.  I'm excited about this game. 

8 minutes ago, Success said:

Our defense has talent, and leadership.  I 100% do not believe they are as bad as we saw the other night. They're not as good as previous years, but they're fine.  Having White & Milano back is huge.

I think they'll respond with a strong game against KC.  I'm excited about this game. 

drinking tonight. ?   ;)   

hope u are right about the D, I have serious doubts. 

2 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

If Smoke, Milano, and Tre are all back I don't think this game is unwinnable.  I don't know how much Moss helps the run game but he can't hurt.

He won’t matter much, just like Motor didn’t, if the offensive line doesn’t start moving dudes.

• Like (+1) 2

A healthy Moss should sit. Yeldon is playing better. Spain was benched when he was healthy.  If they want him to play it will be interesting to see if they move him back to LG and FORD back to RG. 

What is the over under on number of plays until Milano gets hurt again?

Obviously White being able to play is huge but Brown is critically important too.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

A healthy Moss should sit. Yeldon is playing better. Spain was benched when he was healthy.  If they want him to play it will be interesting to see if they move him back to LG and FORD back to RG. 

Obviously White being able to play is huge but Brown is critically important too.  

the over under number on milano getting hurt? thats borderline silliness there

9 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

If Smoke, Milano, and Tre are all back I don't think this game is unwinnable.  I don't know how much Moss helps the run game but he can't hurt.

Something tells me if he can stay healthy he will eventually take over RB1 from Singletary...Moss just hits the hole harder and quicker...

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Something tells me if he can stay healthy he will eventually take over RB1 from Singletary...Moss just hits the hole harder and quicker...

I don't think that's been true so far.  For one thing, he's only played two pro games, the Jets and Miami.  That's not a lot of sample size

Can you point me at a play or two which shows this?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why just why???  SMDH