Can we duplicate Raiders win over Chiefs

Ga boy

We beat Raiders.  They beat Chiefs, therefore, we will beat Chiefs.  Game over.  Actually, not so simple.  The guys who know more than me indicate that Mahomes was under duress.  We know we can’t do that.  But maybe we can.  Are we able to follow Raiders blueprint?  Beats me.  I believe we need to dink and dunk long drives with play action.  The best defense against the MVP is to win time of possession. This was Raiders blueprint and must be ours.  Go Bills still!!

• Like (+1) 1

We have to get pressure on Mahomes.  Their O line is suspect.  And with Tre and Milano back we can hopefully hooks up in the back.  

Our offense should be able to do well.  So no reason to think we can’t, but we’ll need a much better effort than this past Tuesday.

We never have a good offense and defense at the same time it's always one or the other. I really think we missed the boat in free agency on defense should have picked up Clowney and or Suh. I was thinking about last week did our guys look tired out or was it me I wonder if we overtrained preparing for 2 games

Edited by ALLEN1QB
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, TBBills said:

First stop looking at yards.... Also for Mahomes an for day is a good day for average QBs 

I watched the game.  Did you ?  It was not an off day for Mahomes.  The Raiders DBs blanketed the Chiefs receivers and defended quite a few passes in that 2nd half.

56 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

My thoughts in regards to this game is to just score 1 point more than the Chiefs. I think that guarantees a win, but it's 2020 so I don't know anymore. 

It has to be 1 point or more, plus the area population has to be less than 2% infected. 

yes and no.

defense

white coming back helps with containing their receivers like the Raiders did

front four has to generate a better pass rush like the raiders did

milano and edmunds need to maintain gap integrity and show sure tackling

offense

we will see a lot of cover2 - none of our backs are at Jacobs’ level but moss and singletary have to hit the blockhole and get us those tough 2-3 yards after contact

our receivers are better than Agholor Ruggs and Zay and need to a. make up for the absence of an elite TE and b. have a few deep bombs of our own esp. if trailing late

• Like (+1) 1

I hope we can beat the Chiefs but I feel like this could be a repeat of the Titans game. Mainly because of the Chiefs coming off a loss to. They are gonna be hungry for that win after a let down. If we had a packed stadium with fans being loud, that would make me feel better about this game. I know we're gonna be coming off a loss to but the Chiefs are gonna be coming out swinging 

5 hours ago, prissythecat said:

The Raiders have a decent running game and their secondary seems to be less suspect than ours at this point .  I don't see us duplicating that formula.

I would like to see Moss have his break out game and I think our secondary when healthy is better than the Raiders.