Electoral college contest

SDS

Prediction: 

• Biden wins WI, MI and PA; while winning the Clinton states and takes Presidency. 
  • Biden also wins (by margin): AZ, GA, NC. Winning by more in AZ than in PA and Dems win both chambers in AZ, just miss GA House.
  • Out on a limb: Biden wins TX by less than a point and Dems win TX House. Biden loses FL by .5%. 
  • EC: Biden 360 - Trump 178
  • Over, Biden wins 53.6-46.1. 161M votes. 12M vote margin. 
  • Dems get to 50 seats, GA has two run offs. Possible surprise: Bullock wins 50.4-49.6 (GOP then wins January run-offs)
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, coltrane34 said:

Expecting Biden to crack 300 isn't guessing, it's announcing to the world that you're either delusional or very gullible. My prediction: Trump's ceiling is 323 and his floor is 306. You're going to see Trump increase his position from 2016 in the electoral college while picking up 20-30% of the black vote and close to 40% of the Hispanic vote. He'll challenge for the popular vote but I don't see him getting it. 

That you don't see what's about to happen makes it extra funny.

I'm not gonna lie I'm basing much of my GUESS on polls, but assuming you didn't go out and ask every black and hispanic American who they were voting for, so you are probably using polls too.  maybe you got your polls from the same guy Jack got his magic beans from??  This will very likely be even closer than last election.  

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Prediction: 

• Biden wins WI, MI and PA; while winning the Clinton states and takes Presidency. 
  • Biden also wins (by margin): AZ, GA, NC. Winning by more in AZ than in PA and Dems win both chambers in AZ, just miss GA House.
  • Out on a limb: Biden wins TX by less than a point and Dems win TX House. Biden loses FL by .5%. 
  • EC: Biden 360 - Trump 178
  • Over, Biden wins 53.6-46.1. 161M votes. 12M vote margin. 
  • Dems get to 50 seats, GA has two run offs. Possible surprise: Bullock wins 50.4-49.6 (GOP then wins January run-offs)

Advice:

Stay out of the prediction business. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Advice:

As they say, "We'll see, won't we?"

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Advice:

Out of curiosity, what have you got?  Let's see who gets closer. 

20 hours ago, spartacus said:

Trump    319

Trump 306

and popular vote win

Popular vote win? There have been dozens of polls over the past 18 months and only a small percentage of crackpot surveys have had Trump over 46%. Where are you getting your inside information?  There is virtually no chance he comes close to the popular vote. He has a greater chance of losing by 10M than he has of coming within a million. 

20 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

As they say, "We'll see, won't we?"

Out of curiosity, what have you got?  Let's see who gets closer. 

All he's got is the laugh at people who put themselves out there, and no courage of his own.  Not even internets courage.  lol  The sad part is this contest was made to be fun, because the forum had too much trolling.  Yet here he is trolling it.

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Anyone that had Biden winning this thing by anything more than a sliver didn't do their homework or wishful thinking. 

It was just a game.  Congrats to the winner whoever it is.  Just glad you're the first guy to roll in, and say told ya so after he didn't guess.

3 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Popular vote win? There have been dozens of polls over the past 18 months and only a small percentage of crackpot surveys have had Trump over 46%. Where are you getting your inside information?  There is virtually no chance he comes close to the popular vote. He has a greater chance of losing by 10M than he has of coming within a million. 

red wave rolling

will win popular vote 

up 1.7 mil at 10:15

Edited by spartacus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It was just a game.  Congrats to the winner whoever it is.  Just glad you're the first guy to roll in, and say told ya so after he didn't guess.

I don't do mock drafts either.   Pointless. 

It's over folks.  Trump has got this in the bag and I'm surprised. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

The point was you didn't care who won the contest, but you wanted to have a say in it without contributing.  If it's pointless it would be more pointless to reply to something you saw as pointless.  If this low key gloating in the wrong thread, then  party on Wayne. 

9 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

This is why democrats don't make quick judgements, we let the republicans do those things and we just sit back and wait for the process to finish (If any of you were actually Bills fans you would understand that)

So which user was @coltrane34 I see you refuse to log back into that name.

Edited by TBBills

20 hours ago, spartacus said:

red wave rolling

will win popular vote 

up 1.7 mil at 10:15

Checking-in, how's this going, Sport?

23 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Biden 305 Trump 233. Biden holds the blue wall but also snakes NC and AZ. 

https://www.270towin.com/maps/rPRk0

This one has a chance to be the closest. Thought could be GA instead of NC

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 12:40 AM, coltrane34 said:

Saved for posterity, comedy gold. :lol: 

Apparently this guest from the other forum thinks posterity meant make an ass out of yourself, and then leave never to be seen again.  

• Haha (+1) 1