Electoral college contest

SDS

10 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

My prediction:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/DQxD2

380-158.

Dems keep House. Senate is 51-49. Warnock doesn’t get enough votes to prevent a GA runoff.

On 10/31/2020 at 7:42 AM, SoTier said:

Here's mine: So Tier's Prediction

This election is a referendum on Trump's response to the pandemic, and Covid Donnie pays the price for his incompetence.

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

320-218  Biden

NOTHING could be more gutless than for people to give laugh emoji's, and comment w/o putting in their own guess.  

Saved for posterity, comedy gold. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

Looks like we found "that guy".  Take a screenshot, and email it to yourself in case your hard drive dies, so Rudy Ghouliani can locate it later.  It's a stupid contest where people GUESS.  I suppose you're the guy at the carnival who watches people throw fastballs going "pshht", but never throws one himself.  Think of it this way, I'm guessing that the Dems rigged it, and that's why I guessed what I did, because if I'm right, that's what you're going to claim happened. Maybe post #280 will be better for ya. See ya tomorrow!  

Edited by daz28
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Looks like we found "that guy".  Take a screenshot, and email it to yourself in case your hard drive dies, so Rudy Ghouliani can locate it later.  It's a stupid contest where people GUESS.  I suppose you're the guy at the carnival who watches people throw fastballs going "pshht", but never throws one himself.  Think of it this way, I'm guessing that the Dems rigged it, and that's why I guessed what I did, because if I'm right, that's what you're going to claim happened. Maybe post #280 will be better for ya. See ya tomorrow!  

Expecting Biden to crack 300 isn't guessing, it's announcing to the world that you're either delusional or very gullible. My prediction: Trump's ceiling is 323 and his floor is 306. You're going to see Trump increase his position from 2016 in the electoral college while picking up 20-30% of the black vote and close to 40% of the Hispanic vote. He'll challenge for the popular vote but I don't see him getting it. 

That you don't see what's about to happen makes it extra funny.

Edited by coltrane34
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, coltrane34 said:

Expecting Biden to crack 300 isn't guessing, it's announcing to the world that you're either delusional or very gullible. My prediction: Trump's ceiling is 323 and his floor is 306. You're going to see Trump increase his position from 2016 in the electoral college while picking up 20-30% of the black vote and close to 40% of the Hispanic vote. He'll challenge for the popular vote but I don't see him getting it. 

you were probably the guy in 2018 who was like Trump will make gains in the house!

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

you were probably the guy in 2018 who was like Trump will make gains in the house!

I'm the guy who is able to see through the bull#### the media is throwing at the wall. You're a sucker for it. The difference between us is that I'll come out of today feeling good because I'm informed, you'll come out angry, sad, and bewildered, clinging to a claim of it all being a conspiracy (again). Pace yourself today, don't want to see you get all tuckered out before the media meltdown begins.

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

I'm the guy who is able to see through the bull#### the media is throwing at the wall. You're a sucker for it. The difference between us is that I'll come out of today feeling good because I'm informed, you'll come out angry, sad, and bewildered, clinging to a claim of it all being a conspiracy (again). Pace yourself today, don't want to see you get all tuckered out before the media meltdown begins.

Has Agent Rhino paid you yet?

12 hours ago, coltrane34 said:

You like farting in the bathtub and laughing your ass off?

"Oh man I am going to make fun of someone on the internet so hard for making a guess"

You are the first Virgin Trumpie I ever met.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, coltrane34 said:

Quick math lesson, Biden can't break 300 without TX, FL, and AZ. So... lots of self own in this thread already.

• Awesome! (+1) 1