Electoral college contest

SDS

On 10/18/2020 at 10:10 PM, SDS said:

I’m going to set up a new topic regarding this. I’m going to have people fill out the blank map on the 270 site and then post the screenshot. I’ll try and figure out a prize for this. I think the best thing would be able to be transfer something via email.

Did I miss the new topic?

45 - 315

Biden - 223

Biden takes everything VA & North except PA, WV, & 1 EV from Maine.  He takes IL.  He takes CO & NM & 1 EV in NE.  He gets NV & everything touching the Pacific except AL.

45 takes everything else including WI & MN in a shocker.  Apparently riots don't get independents to side w/ you and fire up the other guy's base.

PA is most likeliest of flips.  Would still be 295-243. 

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

320-218  Biden

NOTHING could be more gutless than for people to give laugh emoji's, and comment w/o putting in their own guess.  

Why would you expect better from supporters of a gutless bully like Covid Donnie?  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Why would you expect better from supporters of a gutless bully like Covid Donnie?  

It's one thing to support Trump.  I know a lot of people who do, and I disagree with them.  I do respect their right to do so, but it's another thing to be the only guy in the room who DIDN'T bet on the Super Bowl, laugh at everyone who did, then afterwards claim he would have picked the winner.  Don't be that guy is all I'm saying.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, Warcodered said:

The ***** up thing is that their are people that believe this and think it's a good thing.

The ***** up thing is that their are people that believe Trump and think he is a good thing. 

Yea it fits.