Slot CB - Immediate Upgrade Required?

freddyjj

5 hours ago, TAinLA said:

I'd love to know what McDermott and Beane say Frazier when the microphones are off!

Well I am sure for them it can seem like the little Dutch boy running out of fingers and toes to stop the leaks at the *****.

I think they focus on fixing the front issues, then next their almost nonexistent 3rd down stops.

Do that and maybe the patient does not bleed out.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, mattynh said:

I would like to see a pass rush.   The secondary will look fine if there is a pass rush.  

I argued this point friday with a friend.

Gotta solve that with Bills method rotating 4.
and i really want to see MLB take two steps back to read and react.

except Klein. he should just hit a gap. any gap :)

13 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

I knew he's been bad in coverage but holy crap this is a new level of terrible.

Okay.
 fixing the pass rush probably will not help Taron much. Why the big drop off?

9 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I argued this point friday with a friend.

Gotta solve that with Bills method rotating 4.
and i really want to see MLB take two steps back to read and react.

except Klein. he should just hit a gap. any gap :)

Okay.
 fixing the pass rush probably will not help Taron much. Why the big drop off?

He's been exposed, and teams are game-planning to leverage that exposure.

Not to take anything away from Tannehill's game (this means I actually am), he was grinning back there in the pocket, with too much time and often looking Taron's way...on an island with 2-3 yards of separation from the guys he was covering.

He was more than willing to keep doing that as long as the Bills had to have him in man coverage so they could keep enough guys in the box to ensure that Henry did not start gashing them.

The Titans were able to do this because they never fell behind in the game and could keep feeding Henry the rock.

We stopped Henry for the most part, but got gashed everywhere else.

I really hope that we see us mix it up in the slot. The more I watch him play, the more I realize that Taron Johnson shouldn’t be our nickel corner going forward.  He’s being targeted and taken advantage of on a weekly basis.  His best attribute, imo, is that he’ll throw his body around vs the run. Considering his injury history, that’s the worst “best attribute” to have.  

We should draft one CB within the first 3, possibly 2 rounds. DL and LB being the other.  hopefully the draft aligns as such.  TE and OL also under consideration 

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I really hope that we see us mix it up in the slot. The more I watch him play, the more I realize that Taron Johnson shouldn’t be our nickel corner going forward.  He’s being targeted and taken advantage of on a weekly basis.  His best attribute, imo, is that he’ll throw his body around vs the run. Considering his injury history, that’s the worst “best attribute” to have.  

We should draft one CB within the first 3, possibly 2 rounds. DL and LB being the other.  hopefully the draft aligns as such.  TE and OL also under consideration 

100% agree on your draft choices