Bon Jovi will Never come to Buffalo again "I have knocked it off the map"

MAJBobby

21 hours ago, KollegeStudnet said:

Good! He was on Barstool’s ”One Bite Everyone Know The Rules” recently and got salty about Buffalo. Explaining how him and Kraft are best buds and that Living on a Prayer is a top all time song 👎🏿

Apparently this fool has never heard of the Beatles and Led Zeppelin.  One more reason he should not come back to Buffalo. 

Growing up in Central New Jersey it seemed like everyone of a certain age felt some connection to the band.  Yeah Bon Jovi used to come to my pizza parlor before he got big or Richie Sambora was at some party my BFF had back in the day.  I never hated them but never was a fan and couldn't relate at all to these stories.  Then again I've never really fit in with my surroundings and liked The Bills growing up there.

The main issue I have with him is it sounds like he's personally bitter at Buffaloians who had nothing at all to do with it.  

In the end it's not something I'll lose sleep over 

On 10/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, boco357 said:

Jon needs a PR rep.

All he had to say was, "I really underestimated what a great city and sports town Buffalo was.  I am happy they are staying where they are and I still have dreams of becoming an NFL owner"

He did own a football team. He was the owner of the Philadelphia Soul, an Arena League Football team before the league folded.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.