Bon Jovi will Never come to Buffalo again "I have knocked it off the map"

MAJBobby

“I can tell you, I swear to you on a stack of Bibles, because I had to have this hardy conversation with the two partners: ‘We’re not gonna get this unless we keep this here,’” he says, recalling the incident, which he calls “one of the biggest disappointments” of his life. “We never saw it coming. I was calling the town councilman, telling him, ‘I’m moving to Buffalo, New York!’”  

It still smarts. “I won’t ever go back to the city of Buffalo,” he says. “You will never see my face in Buffalo ever. I have knocked it off the map"

http://gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/bon-jovi-2020-interview

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

“I can tell you, I swear to you on a stack of Bibles, because I had to have this hardy conversation with the two partners: ‘We’re not gonna get this unless we keep this here,’” he says, recalling the incident, which he calls “one of the biggest disappointments” of his life. “We never saw it coming. I was calling the town councilman, telling him, ‘I’m moving to Buffalo, New York!’”  

It still smarts. “I won’t ever go back to the city of Buffalo,” he says. “You will never see my face in Buffalo ever. I have knocked it off the map"

http://gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/bon-jovi-2020-interview

Great news.  I was hoping that Bon Jovi would never return to Western New York.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Meh. Anyone stressing over his comments would be well served to take a deep breathe and let it go.

Stressing?  I'm still relieved the Bills weren't bought by some Toronto bankers using a lame 80s pop star as a front man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Meh. Anyone stressing over his comments would be well served to take a deep breathe and let it go.

Too late. Burned all my Bon Jovi albums * and put it on social media.  Then I bought some more albums and shirts, and then burned those.  Thinking about doing some more to show him how truly mad I am.  He will be totally destroyed. 

* well not slippery when wet because the cougars love it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.