Losing coin toss

Negan

Was just another piece in the ominous lead up to the Titans game.  

Against a team that wants to come out with their hair on fire after being off for 16 days... you absolutely want to play defense to start the game.  

Instead, after the chaos of the lead up week, every questionable player being inactive and losing the coin toss, we get the ball to start, Roberts hands it to the Titans.... and away... we... go....

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Was just another piece in the ominous lead up to the Titans game.  

Against a team that wants to come out with their hair on fire after being off for 16 days... you absolutely want to play defense to start the game.  

Instead, after the chaos of the lead up week, every questionable player being inactive and losing the coin toss, we get the ball to start, Roberts hands it to the Titans.... and away... we... go....

I'm not sure I ever want to see the defense on the field anymore...no matter what the situation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Albanybillsbacker said:

I’d say we have a solid 50% chance of winning the coin toss this Monday. 

good thing it isn't a penny...

" What he and his fellow researchers discovered (here’s a PDF of their paper) is that most games of chance involving coins aren’t as even as you’d think. For example, even the 50/50 coin toss really isn’t 50/50 — it’s closer to 51/49, biased toward whatever side was up when the coin was thrown into the air."

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/gamblers-take-note-the-odds-in-a-coin-flip-arent-quite-5050-145465423/#:~:text=For example%2C even the 50,was thrown into the air.&text=The spinning coin tends to,it finally comes to rest.