Dexter Fans

qwksilver

9 hours ago, K-9 said:

After one of the worst series finales in the history of television, I’m not on board at all. If word of mouth says to give it a try, I might be persuaded. 

Yeah the finale and pretty much all of season 8 was a huge disappointment. Might even say the last couple or three seasons were weak. But it did set up for bringing it back at a later date. 

9 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Showtime is bringing back the series. A 10 episode run should be ready for fall 2021. Can't wait to see how they bring it back.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/entertainment/dexter-showtime-return/index.html

Any fans on this board?

Quite a few. I can't seem to get the hang of the search function but there was a thread dedicated to Dexter back in the day.

Edited by Steve O

4 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Yeah the finale and pretty much all of season 8 was a huge disappointment. Might even say the last couple or three seasons were weak. But it did set up for bringing it back at a later date. 

I can appreciate that. Let me know what you think of the new season. 

10 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Showtime is bringing back the series. A 10 episode run should be ready for fall 2021. Can't wait to see how they bring it back.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/entertainment/dexter-showtime-return/index.html

Any fans on this board?

What’s the matter witchu? Does this even remotely involve the Bills? Rhetorical question.

Don’t do it again.

• Haha (+1) 1

Am definitely intrigued by the possibility of reviving it.  The question is, will it be the well written version that ran most of the series or the continuation of the schlock that was the final season?

Don't have Showtime, so will likely pick up the DVD after its run if the reviews are good.

Guessing Deb will take on Harry's role.  Which could be an interesting twist.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, Taro T said:

Am definitely intrigued by the possibility of reviving it.  The question is, will it be the well written version that ran most of the series or the continuation of the schlock that was the final season?

Don't have Showtime, so will likely pick up the DVD after its run if the reviews are good.

Reveal hidden contents

Guessing Deb will take on Harry's role.  Which could be an interesting twist.

I saw that they're bringing back the show runner who did the 1st 4(?) seasons.

As for your hidden comment, that is what I was hoping for (& alluded to above).

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.