Lorax discusses Tremaine Edmunds

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Edmunds sucks

Careful, he’s got a lot of apologists in the media and on this board.  Other than inexplicably not tackling Mahomes that led to a 4th and short and TD instead of a FG, you wouldn’t have even known he was on the field.  When Milano gets healthy, Edmunds needs to be benched.  

• Like (+1) 1

The tape is going to say.........."well it wasn't really his fault that they couldn't stop the run"............and then in pass coverage it will be "well you can't expect him to stay with that TE or that WR" like on those 2 back-breakers on KC's last scoring drive.    

Sometimes you need to make plays.

The Bills defensive identity is "not hard nosed and not making plays"...........sounds like Tremaine is taking a leadership role at least.:devil: 

55 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The tape is going to say.........."well it wasn't really his fault that they couldn't stop the run"............and then in pass coverage it will be "well you can't expect him to stay with that TE or that WR" like on those 2 back-breakers on KC's last scoring drive.    

Sometimes you need to make plays.

The Bills defensive identity is "not hard nosed and not making plays"...........sounds like Tremaine is taking a leadership role at least.:devil: 

"He's still basically a rookie!" mode activated.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ive seen enough.  Even before the shoulder injury he wasnt a playmaker on defense.  I dont want to hear Bruce Nolan, Joe Marino or the Cover 1 guys tell me its AJ Kleins fault anymore.  I dont want to hear how much he is hurt or misses Matt Milano.  If your game depends on the guy next to you he isnt good enough.

Watching him try to tackle Mahomes tonight while the QB ran in a loop and he dove at his feet made me want to vomit.  He needs to move to olb or sit.

Edited by thenorthremembers