Ever seen a pumpkin?

EmotionallyUnstable

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well....I like pumpkin!

Really?  You mean I can keep mice away from under my car hood and rats out of my garden by sprinkling spices around?  LFG!

They hate the smell of cinnamon. I've used it and it works, it's better if you have cinnamon in oil form, but that can be expensive.

I've also been told that cayenne pepper draws them off.

When my boys were little, I used to do the Pumpkin Masters thingy..usually something they were into at the time.  Godzilla, the Batman  signal, the Charging Buffalo, etc. BTW if you cut little bats in the back of the pumpkin and position it right, it will throw a nice light against the house.   

The best site for carving is..

http://www.extremepumpkins.com

Go through the contest winners for a few years..there are some really good ones.

I did do the Electrocution Guy one a while back with a road flare..it came out pretty good but not as good as the one in the pic..

hobased_2249_189048926

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So... I figured I'd get these few questions out of the way @EmotionallyUnstable, you ever seen a grown man naked? EmotionallyUnstable, do you ever hang around the gymnasium? EmotionallyUnstable, do you like movies about gladiators? EmotionallyUnstable, have you ever been, been in a Turkish prison?

😆 🤣 😂 

Yes, no, yes and no. 

To be honest, I'm much more likely to be found in a Turkish prison before ever being within earshot of a gym. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/16/2020 at 3:05 PM, Mark Vader said:

They hate the smell of cinnamon. I've used it and it works, it's better if you have cinnamon in oil form, but that can be expensive.

I've also been told that cayenne pepper draws them off.

Every year when I close up camp, I scatter a bunch of cinnamon sticks around the crawlspace to keep the bats out.

It does work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.