31 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

“Everyone is better than Trent Murphy”

— 95% of TBD Message Board

Well in this case Kerrigan is 950% better than Murphy and I like Murphy

20 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

put me down for both.  

Ryan is wayyy better looking:wub:

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Isn't he just a slightly better version of Trent Murphy, if that?

large.jpg

21 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think anyone that we trade for will be a slightly better version of Murphy.

We are comparing a HoFer to Murphy...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

28 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Well in this case Kerrigan is 950% better than Murphy and I like Murphy

Ryan is wayyy better looking:wub:

large.jpg

We are comparing a HoFer to Murphy...

You're either a relative of his or his press agent. 1st ballot? LOL! Comparing him to Watt.

Watt is a 5X All Pro

Kerrigan has never been an All Pro.

Kerrigan has never been a DPOY

Ok, maybe I undersold his status as a player saying he's slightly better than Murphy. He's much better than Murphy, but 1st ballot HOFer? Another example of people pushing players in the HOF when they belong in the Hall of Very Good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

You're either a relative of his or his press agent. 1st ballot? LOL! Comparing him to Watt.

Watt is a 5X All Pro

Kerrigan has never been an All Pro.

Kerrigan has never been a DPOY

Ok, maybe I undersold his status as a player saying he's slightly better than Murphy. He's much better than Murphy, but 1st ballot HOFer? Another example of people pushing players in the HOF when they belong in the Hall of Very Good.

He only needs a season of his usual production to break into the top 35 ALL TIME in sacks... Doesn't matter if Watt is all whatever, Kerrigan is right there with him stat wise. He doesn't get the love because he was the only good player on his team for the past 9 years.

Watt and Kerrigan 1st ballot HoF worthy...

So Justin Houston isn't either right? Von Miller?

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

He's very good when healthy. He's consistently underrated, he pops up in almost every game with a sack or a TFL, batted down pass, etc. Very good player. 

That said, I don't think he's in play. He's a leader on Washington and the type of veteran Ron Rivera holds onto.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

He’s better than anything we currently have now 

That's debatable. He did most of his damage as an OLB, and now that's he's lost a step and had to make the switch to a hand-on-the-ground DE, let's just say it isn't going so well for him. There are better ways to spend $11.6M.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Thoughts on trading for this guy before trade deadline? He’s in the final year of his contract which i think he is owed 11.5m.  Not sure if we have cap room,  but if we did,  what about trading Wash a 4th or 5th rounder for him?  He’s a solid edge rusher and we wouldn’t have to eat a huge contract.

He’s heading to the 9’ers 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, QCity said:

That's debatable. He did most of his damage as an OLB, and now that's he's lost a step and had to make the switch to a hand-on-the-ground DE, let's just say it isn't going so well for him. There are better ways to spend $11.6M.

Who’s better on the Bills now?