After a Big Bills Loss - Do You Avoid Internet/Media?

Irv

5 hours ago, Irv said:

After a loss like Tuesday night, it usually takes me a couple of days to go back on internet websites and sports outlets - anything Bills/NFL related because I get so bummed out.  How do you react?   Also, I wonder if any of the mods here have data on whether traffic dies off after a big loss or not. 

First time I have even thought to look was now.  I know what I saw.  I know what I felt.  I know what I believe.  On to the next game.

9 hours ago, Irv said:

After a loss like Tuesday night, it usually takes me a couple of days to go back on internet websites and sports outlets - anything Bills/NFL related because I get so bummed out.  How do you react?   Also, I wonder if any of the mods here have data on whether traffic dies off after a big loss or not. 

Without a doubt!

Today,just now,was I able to make the trip here.And that because the raiders are beating the Chiefs right now.

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Wow, I'm the same way. I don't listen to GR55, I don't watch national sports programs, etc. I'm totally bummed out . I go so far as to say I'm not watching any more after losses like that. I'm still not over this one.

What's funny is this is only when they are good. When they are bad, I do listen. I want to sulk in all the negativity. The talk of bad coaching, bad plays, bad players and what are the owners going to do.

Edited by first_and_ten
adding
  • Like (+1) 1

Depends on the loss. If Buffalo gets shoved around and man handled I can go into a a shell and not even want to think about football. Nationally media tends to gloat on Buffalo's misfortune more often then not IMO. 

If its a real close loss its more easier to bare for me normally.

On 10/15/2020 at 1:19 PM, K-9 said:

I avoid certain posters in this forum, that’s about it. Then again, I tend to avoid these same posters even when we win. 

Unfortunately you still read my stuff and then try to hurt my feelings.

So I have to make fun of you for being fired at OBD for interrupting that contract negotiation meeting between the Bills and the Jim Kelly camp to tell them they had a phone call.:thumbdown: 

I avoid the post game hot takes after a loss for a couple days, then have at it again. 

Go Bills!!!