White, Brown and Milano all practicing today UPDATED with full injury report

Process

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would argue the White has not been very good this year.

And you'd be wrong.

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Start with the mistackling  2nd half of Rams game and wide open TD by Kupp

So our star corner missed a tackle (who cares, that's not his job) and Kupp, the best slot corner in the league, got open by crossing the entire field for a TD. White isn't Superman. The best defenders in the league still give up occasional plays.

The reality is QB's largely ignore Tre White and choose to throw away from him. That's huge and shows how good he is playing.

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I wonder if the Titan reschedule debacle was a blessing.   Those guys were not available for TN obviously.  They my not have been available if the game was tonight. 

Judging by the clip of Brown tentatively jogging about with a slight limp, I would say almost certainly not available tonight.

21 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He practiced today

He's on IR thus need not be listed on the injury report - do we know that for reals?

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Judging by the clip of Brown tentatively jogging about with a slight limp, I would say almost certainly not available tonight.

He's on IR thus need not be listed on the injury report - do we know that for reals?

That's what they said on one bills live

7 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would argue the White has not been very good this year.

Dline hasn’t got pressure. White makes his plays when passes are slightly off due to pressure....

Hardly ever does anyone on this team jump routes and make plays.... the past few years our ints have been from passes missing the mark and tipped balls.

18 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Dline hasn’t got pressure. White makes his plays when passes are slightly off due to pressure....

Hardly ever does anyone on this team jump routes and make plays.... the past few years our ints have been from passes missing the mark and tipped balls.

Seems to me several of Tre's INTs last year came on jumped routes.  Pittsburgh and Miami@Buff come to mind

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Seems to me several of Tre's INTs last year came on jumped routes.  Pittsburgh and Miami@Buff come to mind

You need to watch again. Those throws were off the mark... Pittsburgh game that pass was a solid 2 yards behind the WR....

DBF7AE00-906C-4283-AAC7-B1C940384919.jpeg

Edited by CEN-CAL17

9 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Ok, I thought Milano had a pec tear? Seems to be back pretty fast for that injury...

It’s a 2-6 week injury. It’s a pec strain. 

4 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Milanos really bridge the color gap imho

Homemade Milano cookies recipe, the Pepperidge Farm classic.

I tried the limited edition pumpkin Milano cookies. 

• Like (+1) 1