Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

16 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Ajayi and Drake both blew up that one year. Was he still in Miami for that?

Yes, Gase was there. 

The following year Ajayi fell out of favor (was playing hurt early on, IIRC) and Gase got them to trade him to Philly for a bag of used crew socks.

Where Ajayi promptly became a strong contributor to the Iggles SB push.

1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

How much will he be able to contribute with 2 days in their system?

It was explained up thread that Bell will have to pass the 5 day Covid testing protocol before he can join the team, so he would not be available for this coming weekends games.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I knew he'd go with Miami. The whole "I wanna win is just lip service BS. Miami is throwing stupid money at him and that's where he'll go and that's where he'll continue his tour of suck.

I don’t think he should be interested in winning. He should be interested in lots of playing time and touches. I think he will get that in a Miami or Buffalo; not so much in KC.

35 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Report. Bills out of the running. Tells me Beane true to form. Had a value and would not go past that value. @Seasons1992

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm happy that we're up to 38 pages!

Edited by Seasons1992
I'm dumb

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Looks like Miami is willing to overpay to bring him in. I say he goes there since they play the Jets this Sunday. 

Call me crazy, but I think the Dolphins are a borderline WC team this year. They are a scary team to play. They can score and they are well coached.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BananaB said:

Thought he wanted to prove himself but it seems like he’s chasing more money. Well that sucks

Shocker!

I hope he goes to Miami and helps them knock-down some playoff contenders.

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

The problem is Fitz is so erratic.  When they need him to step up he will crumble imo

Kinda disagree. I actually think he has improved as a player since his time in Buffalo. He is better at diagnosing defenses quickly than he was 8 years ago (yes, it's been that long). He has limitations and will throw picks, but he's probably a top 15 qb right now. He has his highest QBR ever this season if you believe in that stat: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FitzRy00.htm.