Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Probably weighing the possibilities between extra money or a championship/winning. Miami looks like they’ll be overpaying to bring him in compared to the Bills and Chiefs, but who knows. 

Miami can dump Howard next year with no dead cap.  If I had to bet, Bell is headed to Miami on a multi year deal.  KC and Bills have to be offering 1 year contracts only.  If he wants a multi year deal it’s Miami, if it’s a 1 year I’d put money on the Bills. 

KC (under Andy Reid) are where RBs go to die.  

Edited by Weatherman
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Southern Bills Fan said:

I’m late so I’m sure this has been discussed but the dude has been major problem everywhere and hasn’t been good in several years. 

Yep.

How much is him prioritizing more money over football success, and how much was Gase?

If Beane and McDermott want him, they know more football than we do.

I'm not sure they should stack up the money and chase him though.  Too much in his past that just doesn't say "Process"

Just now, Weatherman said:

Miami can dump Howard next year with no dead cap.  If I had to bet, Bell is headed to Miami on a multi year deal.  KC and Bills have to offering 1 year contracts only.  

KC (under Andy Reid) are where RBs go to die.  

I would guess you're right about the terms/length for each team and what they are offering.

I don't necessarily agree with your last sentence.

47 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

where is the upgrade coming from?

Already responded up thread....trade, or even poach someone from a practice squad.  Beane would know if there are upgrades out there, or maybe he feels his defense is good as is. 

Edited by Back the Blue

27 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not sure why all the hype...yes for 2 years he was elite, now???

He has not shown anything recently....not going to argue about the biggest reasons because they hardly matter...if his head is not in the game. He lost his head for the game it appears, his desire has all but disappeared. 

Almost 2,000 career touches(rushing and receiving).  Buyer beware. 

• Like (+1) 1