Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

51 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Ok here’s the recipe:

Start with a 1/4 cup warm water (100-115 deg F), add a pinch of sugar and a single use package of dry active yeast. Allow it to activate for a few minutes until ~tripled in size.

Dump into a large bowl and add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup room temperature sour milk, 1/2 cup room temperature milk, 6 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp vanilla, 2 beaten eggs—use a mixer to get that nice and smooth.

Add in 1 tsp of salt and start adding flour 1 cup at a time until a dough ball forms when you beat it. You’ll need between 4 and 5 cups. You want it to pull cleanly away from the bowl and not stick to a clean finger when you poke it, but it needs to be supple enough to bounce back.

Once you get it there, transfer it to a clean, oven-safe bowl that you’ve greased up really well—COVER IT WITH PLASTIC WRAP. Pop that sucker in the oven at the lowest temperature possible (mine is 170) to get them yeast bros to ferment. After 45 minutes it should double in size. Take it out, gently punch it down, and turn it out onto a very well floured surface.

Using your hands, pat that sucker into a rectangle 1/4” thick. Won’t take too long. If for some reason your dough is extra sticky just add more flour 1/2 cup at a time. No big deal.

Now that you’ve got your rectangle, it’s time to add the cinnamon filling. Combine 1 tbsp cinnamon with a cup of brown sugar, and divide it in half. Melt a stick of butter in a small bowl and add a dash of vanilla. Layer half the cinnamon-sugar mixture over your rectangle and then brush with half the butter. Repeat to add another layer of goodness.

Now roll that baby up starting with the end furthest from you. Try to keep it tight but don’t freak out if it’s a bit loose or you lose some filling out the sides. No worries.

Once you’ve got a log rolled up, stop and grab a 12” long piece of dental floss. Seriously. Lift up the log and slide the center of the floss under it—the floss cuts these things perfectly.

Put the cut rolls into a 9x13 lined with parchment; it’s okay if they’re touching. Once

that’s done, cover it in plastic wrap and pop it back in the oven at the lowest setting for a second rise...takes about an hour.

Once you’re there, take em out, heat the oven to 350, and bake for 25 minutes.

Smother in cream cheese frosting and eat while reveling in the greatness of life.

You are a saint!

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

How do you get sour milk?

Really easy: put a teaspoon of acid (vinegar, lemon juice, whatever) in a measuring cup; add milk until the total amount of liquid equals the amount of sour milk you need. Set aside for 5 minutes. Done.

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

You are a saint!

Wait until you taste them.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Really easy: put a teaspoon of acid (vinegar, lemon juice, whatever) in a measuring cup; add milk until the total amount of liquid equals the amount of sour milk you need. Set aside for 5 minutes. Done.

I have to drive three hours to get the best cinnamon rolls in the world, but it's so worth it.

I'll see if I am capable of making these.

14 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree, he’s the type of player I expect to pursue the path that gets him the most attention. That’s why I see KC as the front runner. I’m not convinced that he cares about anything more than publicity. 

I bet you there's one thing......$$$$$$$$$

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

What happened to the good old days when we would have someone stalking the flights in and out of Buffalo? 

Pegula jet threads were fun but they never seemed to pan out dangit haha they were fun though

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Wait until you die because you love them so much that you have to eat them weekly.  You don’t miss what you don’t know!!!  Don’t do it guys!!!

3 hours ago, TheProcess said:

I would love it as another weapon for Josh. Maybe get this running game going a bit to make us less one dimensional. The backfield would basically be all his, as Motor and Moss haven’t been world beaters to this point. 

With all that said, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t pick the Chiefs. 

We better start run blocking on the right side of the line- until then nothing matters.

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The pegula jet actually just broke the sabres Taylor Hall signing on a different message board lol

hahaha thats awesome! I love that,  was not aware -))))

• Like (+1) 1

As much as I've enjoyed the Bell missteps the past few years, he's potentially a YUUUGE plus in the Buffalo offense.   They need a RB upgrade and someone else to open up the defense on passing downs.  With Brown injured, the Titans clamped right down on this offense.

• Like (+1) 2