Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

At this point I’d say that Aaron Jones is better than Bell as a receiver. He’s at the point where he’s now lining up outside and beating corners and safeties with double moves, posts, and deep crossers.  Bell might be better with contested catches, but Jones has a serious edge in speed and agility. 

Bell >>> Williams 

If bell is signing a one year prove it deal then winning a superbowl should be the last of his concerns. 

Obviously you don't want to go to a garbage team like the jets where you are not surrounded by enough talent to showcase your skills. Dolphins and Bills are both good enough where that's not a concern. Hell also be the featured back and get plenty of playing time in both spots. He probably prefers the city of miami. But Buffalo has the added perk of being contenders this year. 

I actually think KC is the least likely of the 3 because they have CEH.

8 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Ok here’s the recipe:

Start with a 1/4 cup warm water (100-115 deg F), add a pinch of sugar and a single use package of dry active yeast. Allow it to activate for a few minutes until ~tripled in size.

Dump into a large bowl and add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup room temperature sour milk, 1/2 cup room temperature milk, 6 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp vanilla, 2 beaten eggs—use a mixer to get that nice and smooth.

Add in 1 tsp of salt and start adding flour 1 cup at a time until a dough ball forms when you beat it. You’ll need between 4 and 5 cups. You want it to pull cleanly away from the bowl and not stick to a clean finger when you poke it, but it needs to be supple enough to bounce back.

Once you get it there, transfer it to a clean, oven-safe bowl that you’ve greased up really well—COVER IT WITH PLASTIC WRAP. Pop that sucker in the oven at the lowest temperature possible (mine is 170) to get them yeast bros to ferment. After 45 minutes it should double in size. Take it out, gently punch it down, and turn it out onto a very well floured surface.

Using your hands, pat that sucker into a rectangle 1/4” thick. Won’t take too long. If for some reason your dough is extra sticky just add more flour 1/2 cup at a time. No big deal.

Now that you’ve got your rectangle, it’s time to add the cinnamon filling. Combine 1 tbsp cinnamon with a cup of brown sugar, and divide it in half. Melt a stick of butter in a small bowl and add a dash of vanilla. Layer half the cinnamon-sugar mixture over your rectangle and then brush with half the butter. Repeat to add another layer of goodness.

Now roll that baby up starting with the end furthest from you. Try to keep it tight but don’t freak out if it’s a bit loose or you lose some filling out the sides. No worries.

Once you’ve got a log rolled up, stop and grab a 12” long piece of dental floss. Seriously. Lift up the log and slide the center of the floss under it—the floss cuts these things perfectly.

Put the cut rolls into a 9x13 lined with parchment; it’s okay if they’re touching. Once

that’s done, cover it in plastic wrap and pop it back in the oven at the lowest setting for a second rise...takes about an hour.

Once you’re there, take em out, heat the oven to 350, and bake for 25 minutes.

Smother in cream cheese frosting and eat while reveling in the greatness of life.

Just printed this out.

He will immediately be the feature back and get loads of touches in both running and out of the backfield catching....Bell still has it and has a point to prove...Buffalo gives him what he wants....the SPOTLIGHT....he wont be ***** in miami or get the opportunities in KC...

If he wants to just take the jets money and run while living a slacker life then it will be miami...if he wants to stick it to the jets who we play again and then even his old team Pittsburgh who we play this year he chooses Buffalo

He will choose Buffalo...he is arrogant and wants to be talked about as one of the best...its the perfect script for the nfl also...he will be a Bill

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I am not getting my hopes up, this is one of these deals where it makes sense for a Buffalo or KC choice, then he goes to Miami lol 

I am actually getting my hopes up. He will be an absolute beast for us. But right when he signs with Miami, I am going to basically say, “phew— we dodged a close one. He’s washed up.” 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1