Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Same.   28 years old, malcontent twitter fingers, who is averaging 3.5 yards a carry over the last two years.   Not a fan of the guy.

Minus the ineffectiveness, people were saying the same thing about Stefon Diggs, and he's been nothing but positive. A total team player thus far and producing, throwing his body on the line every game, and he was on a much better team than the Jets.

Pretty sure Bell wouldn't be such a malcontent playing on a good team with a good QB who could actually utilize him. Singletary has been disappointing and Moss has been injured. A lot probably has to do with blocking but for basically nothing, seems like it's worth a shot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

ok

Do you think Yeldon is better than bell?  

bell is an upgrade on our team.  Beane sees it. McD sees it.  WEO doesn’t see it.  Luckily WEO doesn’t matter in this case.  

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

We should derail this awesome thread with the question: What do you think BB's favorite Subway sandwich is?

I imagine a scene where he goes to place his order and the guy behind the counter says "meatballs again this week coach?" And Belichick shakes his head and says "we're on to the chicken salad"

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think he said from a friend /source Bell was spotted in Buffalo last night lol

Must have been at Tempo...heard they flew Buddy Nix and Russ Brandon in too to really sell him...

Edited by matter2003
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone else just scrolling through all these posts and only stopping when they see someone post something from Twitter?

You do realize that whomever answers you “yes” by definition is lying, right?

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I ***** hate the Pats. They always have to jump in to try and ruin our fun. I feel like if I ever got my wish of spending the night with Gal Gadot, I'd climb into bed, turn the bedside lamp on and Bill Belichick would be laying on top of her, a huge ***** eating grin on his face

I mean...pats were in on diggs and he ended up here fwiw. Score one for the bills?