Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bell has been awful for the past 2 seasons.  Why do people want him in Buffalo?  

Barry Sanders in his prime would have been awful playing for that clown show. If the price is right I would like to see the Bills sign him. I think he can be useful and it gives Allen another weapon to use.

15 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I think he’s going to sign with us then.  Can’t see him going to KC where he would be 2nd fiddle.  Dolphins need a RB but they aren’t a contender.

He's second fiddle behind Gore on the Jets.  He would be second to Singletary here. The Jets running game is worse than the Bills---and they just cut him.  His average last year was 3.2 YPC.  (on 245 carries).  

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's second fiddle behind Gore on the Jets.  He would be second to Singletary here. The Jets running game is worse than the Bills---and they just cut him.  His average last year was 3.2 YPC.  (on 245 carries).  

two words.  

ADAM GASE.

Mind you his presser he states "it is irrelevant if Bell was used right"

https://www.nfl.com/news/adam-gase-leveon-bell-release-jets-usage-questions-irrelevant

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

He was hurt, then came back and immediately got into it with Gase.  Had nothing to do with his ability.

12 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I guess that's something, but why choose a place where you'll be lucky to win 6-7 games when the money is the same anyway?

It's true though that you never know what motivates someone... The Sabres just signed a top tie FA because he loves the coach and wants to be in a smaller city. 

That makes some sense, but wouldn't he accomplish that as a key part of the Chiefs offense, for example?

Yeah - its just tougher to define a role when CEH has been largely pretty good so far.  Buffalo would probably make him primary back as well as 3rd down.  Singletary moves towards a change of pace back - and moss gets time to heal up and probably loses his role when he returns.  

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Take away the name and history, and do we really think Bell is better than Yeldon right now?

By the way: Yeldon is 6'1", 223; Bell is 6'1, 225; both are dual-threat backs with pass-catching ability. I'm not convinced Bell is an upgrade.

Yeldon doesn't do something right which is why we mostly have him inactive for the last 2 years.  We signed an aging Gore and started a rookie....completely new additions rather than promote Yeldon.  This year, same thing with Moss.  I know he whiffed on a blitz pick up against TN....not sure if that's a consistent issue.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Just now, MAJBobby said:

two words.  

ADAM GASE.

Mind you his presser he states "it doesnt matter if Bell was not used right" 

Adam Gase made him a 3.2 yard runner?  What will McDermott make him?  Singletary and Moss are under 4 ypc this year----Bell is going to come into another struggling run team and light it up?  

Sure.

They should just play Yeldon more. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1