Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

2 minutes ago, nickrage said:

I just heard that as well

jumped on here to see if I had heard that correctly 

interesting

but doubt it will be buffalo

The great thing is, he can pick where he wants to go. Any team can offer him the league minimum, and the Jets have to pay the difference up to his $6m guarantee with them. So it wouldn't cost us much to bring him in on a 1-year deal.

Wouldn't that be delicious? The Jets paying him to play for us?

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

I would love it as another weapon for Josh. Maybe get this running game going a bit to make us less one dimensional. The backfield would basically be all his, as Motor and Moss haven’t been world beaters to this point. 

With all that said, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t pick the Chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills and Chiefs make sense... Miami make zero sense, especially since it's likely just a 1 year deal. He's getting paid from the Jets anyway, so $$ is pretty much taken care of.

Since he's getting paid, you would think he would want to go where he has a chance to win this season.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Bills and Chiefs make sense... Miami make zero sense, especially since it's likely just a 1 year deal. He's getting paid from the Jets anyway, so $$ is pretty much taken care of.

Since he's getting paid, you would think he would want to go where he has a chance to win this season.

Miami = where he lives and probably most potential playing time

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Reestablish ur value is the goal. Only likely to get 2 year deal beyond this so... its complicated. Chase the ring this year and possibly cost urself money? Or chase stats to get one last payday?