Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Who's soft on China?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Our so-called president pays 250 times as much in taxes to Communist China 🇨🇳 as he pays to the United States 🇺🇸. America last?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2020/10/trump-secret-chinese-bank-account-hunter-biden-tax-returns.html?__twitter_impression=true

Hoax

21 hours ago, westside2 said:

In the past four years, has he become a dictator? What rights have you lost over that time? Who has 90% of the MSM in their pocket but still want to squash the remaining 10% that isn't? Who wants to get rid of gun ownership? Who want's to jam the supreme court with liberal judges? Which side wants to sell out to china again after developing a virus that shut the world down?

Let me give you a hint, it's not the right. But you already knew this you CCP puppet.

Which candidate and his son are pedophiles?  Hint: the guy that's on video sniffing hair and fondling women.  And the son that's banging his dead brother's wife. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I’m not voting for Trump, no! 

As the Biden's are the pedophiles then you  are by definition supporting the perverts.  Why can't you just admit it?   Joe's as dirty as a pig in a mud hole and his son was caught red handed with his own personal correspondence that he was selling access to his then VP father.  With the knowledge and consent of the VP.  That combined with sexual perversion and an affinity for under-age girls.  So let me ask.  Would you trust either of these characters to watch your daughter for the afternoon?      

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As the Biden's are the pedophiles then you  are by definition supporting the perverts.  Why can't you just admit it?   Joe's as dirty as a pig in a mud hole and his son was caught red handed with his own personal correspondence that he was selling access to his then VP father.  With the knowledge and consent of the VP.  That combined with sexual perversion and an affinity for under-age girls.  So let me ask.  Would you trust either of these characters to watch your daughter for the afternoon?      

Trump puts children in cages and you laugh 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, westside2 said:

No, you weren't insulted. You're nothing more than a CCP bot. Just like sleepy joe, you're in there back pocket. So stupid of you.

I was hoping he'd answer the question. Especially the part about what rights and freedoms he/she has lost to the dictator.

Maybe next time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I was hoping he'd answer the question. Especially the part about what rights and freedoms he/she has lost to the dictator.

Maybe next time.

He just deflects. He never answers questions, it would mess up his commie agenda.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

Who's soft on China?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Our so-called president pays 250 times as much in taxes to Communist China 🇨🇳 as he pays to the United States 🇺🇸. America last?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2020/10/trump-secret-chinese-bank-account-hunter-biden-tax-returns.html?__twitter_impression=true

it's a shame that in 36 years in the Senate and 8 years as Veep, Uncle Joe couldn't find the time to work on the tax code so people who are really rich can't wiggle out of paying.

He did find time to mass incarcerate blacks  however.

42 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

it's a shame that in 36 years in the Senate and 8 years as Veep, Uncle Joe couldn't find the time to work on the tax code so people who are really rich can't wiggle out of paying.

He did find time to mass incarcerate blacks  however.

Curious what this has to with the discussion about China.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump puts children in cages and you laugh 

I'm not laughing at anything but if you must know, and I'm sure you do, those photos you refer to were from the Obama era.  But your refusal to answer a simple question about the Biden's and their personal vices is telling.  Why can't you admit they are what they are?  Which is something very disturbing.  

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

He just deflects. He never answers questions, it would mess up his commie agenda.

When your position is devoid of facts it is difficult to provide an answer.  So deflect, change the subject, accuse the other person of something.  Anything to get the conversation off the main topic or point of contention.  At the end of the day its fun, right?  If you keep pressing them it can go on forever.  You'll never get a straight answer.     

• Like (+1) 1