Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

56 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Of course, Biden supporters fail to see this as bias, and actually are downright giddy over it.

...saw a commercial last night telling me how Whoa Joe "led us out of the recession..."....lost a damn good, medium rare Delmonico with mushroom wine sauce......

• Sad 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:56 PM, Teddy KGB said:

why do you approve of FB and Twitter covering for the Biden’s ? 

are you a dimwit ? 

So you think Russian propaganda should be allowed in our political discourse? 

I dont 

Rudy Giuliani has dismissed concerns that his latest anti-Biden smears are part of a foreign-election interference plot, but a Ukrainian lawmaker recently deemed an “active Russian agent” by the U.S. Treasury is now touting further details to come.

Andrii Derkach, one of the key players in Giuliani’s years-long dirt-digging mission against Joe Biden in Ukraine, piggybacked on the former New York City mayor’s latest Biden smears—supposedly involving a forgotten laptop. Derkach claimed on Facebook that there is a “second laptop” with evidence of corruption involving the Biden family.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudys-russian-agent-pal-teases-second-laptop-with-hunter-biden-kompromat

On 10/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, Tiberius said:

So you think Russian propaganda should be allowed in our political discourse? 

I dont 

Rudy Giuliani has dismissed concerns that his latest anti-Biden smears are part of a foreign-election interference plot, but a Ukrainian lawmaker recently deemed an “active Russian agent” by the U.S. Treasury is now touting further details to come.

Andrii Derkach, one of the key players in Giuliani’s years-long dirt-digging mission against Joe Biden in Ukraine, piggybacked on the former New York City mayor’s latest Biden smears—supposedly involving a forgotten laptop. Derkach claimed on Facebook that there is a “second laptop” with evidence of corruption involving the Biden family.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudys-russian-agent-pal-teases-second-laptop-with-hunter-biden-kompromat

Hoax 

Mission Hills resident Dwight Sutherland assaulted over Trump signs

https://sentinelksmo.org/mission-hills-resident-dwight-sutherland-assaulted-over-trump-signs/

Sutherland says the man hit him and fled before turning his vehicle around and driving toward him as he was standing in front of his home. A physician who lives nearby assisted at the scene, but Sutherland was injured and taken to the hospital. He has since been released.

Every day I leave my house I hope that will be the day a libtard assaults me.

On 10/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...saw a commercial last night telling me how Whoa Joe "led us out of the recession..."....lost a damn good, medium rare Delmonico with mushroom wine sauce......

Obama Biden did lead the US out of the Bush recession.   

Joe actually assisted Obama and wasn't just a mouthpiece for a fraud.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep defending hypocrisy.

How was the Steele dossier fake? It was opposition research, not fake. 

A computer "found" at some right wing wack jobs shop that he admits he searched shouldn't be taken at face value, especially when Moscow Rudy is trying to sell it as authentic. 

You Trumpers have long blown through your credibility. 

17 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Four more years!!!

Four more years!!! 

Four more years!!!

Yes, I do fear that.

I don't want a million Americans to die nor so many others medically compromised for life. I don't want to see the economy crash worse than in 1929, with businesses everywhere folding. I don't want to live under a dictatorship. It does frighten me how many people would willingly submit to government while claiming to be anti-government.

Odd that you think you're at a rally, though.