Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so are you for doxxing?

is keeping track of realtime positioning doxing just more accurate then a address in which you might not be at?

if its true his kid was followed and car attacked after he posted he his worry about threats to his life, does that change any of your very mature takes about him being a baby who doodied his diapers?

I think the issue is that this "doxxing" has happened to lots of people.  Heck, we follow the Pegula jet on here, and Elawn never got mad about that.  I also don't see the "stalker" aspect either, because there's literally probably no safer place to be than an airport.  Will everyone be suspended for doxxing the Bills jet coming home after they win the Super Bowl? Lastly, the information is freely accessible, so he's just banning people, not the information.  So yeah, he IS being a hypocrite man child.  

42 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I think the issue is that this "doxxing" has happened to lots of people.  Heck, we follow the Pegula jet on here, and Elawn never got mad about that.  I also don't see the "stalker" aspect either, because there's literally probably no safer place to be than an airport.  Will everyone be suspended for doxxing the Bills jet coming home after they win the Super Bowl? Lastly, the information is freely accessible, so he's just banning people, not the information.  So yeah, he IS being a hypocrite man child.  

are pegulas hated and most likley being sent thousands of death threats from a bunch of unhinged people for taking away their echo chamber? what else did he do that was so wrong? did the pegulas just reveal info about gov collusion that has them launching repeated "investigation" that perfectly coincide with retaliation for sharing their secret. is it out of this world to think that the US gov making a enemy of you is not a reason to react maybe against your beliefs to better ensure your. saftey.

comon man. and yes i think tracking the pegulas is wrong as any other doxing. you can put out info or tell a story without real time tracking or signal boosting where it can be found under the guise of journalism.  if pegulas plane is going to odells house I'm fine with a day/week he is getting signed to find out. its weird as hell to track em imo.

i havent seen pictures get suspended. he is a new owner of a gigantic social media company who is under threat for doing what everyone "claims" they want..transparency into somthing that was going on and some truley twisted things. i would think thats a good thing no matter what but cultist got to cult. i dont blame him at all for being paranoid and find it funny how politics has changed him from hero to villian just because people are told. i think his policy will bring about problems but these things work themselves out through trial and error..twitter verifications ect. but watching the joy in this thread from some from missteps as if he is enemy #1 screams im a drone at the highest alter.

if you ever wonder how the gov has become so corrupt or how companies get away with so much just remember how so many attack someone who reveals it for no other reason then they are told to by the same people that benifit. iit goes both ways. ts pretty frightening how little it takes.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t like Elon suspending people’s accounts…I wish he didn’t do it…

But, if there is a silver lining, it’s good for people on the Left to get a taste of their own medicine, to see why free speech is so important…

Hopefully these Leftists won’t be so quick to get others censored or banned…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, daz28 said:

I won’t link to all the airport shootings, assaults or robberies that popped up when I ran a search, but there was that issue recently where one of the most admired men in the world (emeritus) had an incident with a stalker and his child.   

To be fair, all I see is a bunch of journalists whining about having rules to follow.  Musk interacted with them, explained the perspective and moved on when they didn’t like it.  In the meantime, we know with certainty that these same journalists failed to uncover/report or flat out incorrectly reported stories about Hunter Biden, botched many stories about Trump, Russia or Mueller, and apparently were unaware of connections between old Twitter (and other social media entities) and the US Govt. 

It is sort of fun to watch though. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

But left commies both here and everywhere are never, ever massive hypocrites. 

^_^

Huh. Imagine that.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

BLOODBATH!!

Not one lib here say a ****ing word.  

Not one.  

You said jack ***t for 5 years now you’re paying attention.  

gtfo

Snowflakes.

Can you tell us the last time a private jet was shot down in America?

Paranoid freaks.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Snowflakes.

Can you tell us the last time a private jet was shot down in America?

Paranoid freaks.

It's not even that. There are multiple apps to track planes and there are plane tracker accounts on other social media sites. Removing them from Twitter does absolutely nothing to prevent someone from stalking celebrities. But he did it anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's not even that. There are multiple apps to track planes and there are plane tracker accounts on other social media sites. Removing them from Twitter does absolutely nothing to prevent someone from stalking celebrities. But he did it anyway.

Exactly but the insatiable narcissist can’t help himself and simply brought more attention to a non issue… but he’s owning the libs and the cult goes wild.

2022 proved that this approach is oh so 2016 and Americans are tired of the BS.

But it does not matter to the cult - they will go to their grave victimizing Donald and scapegoating his loss. 

On 10/14/2020 at 5:56 PM, Teddy KGB said:

why do you approve of FB and Twitter covering for the Biden’s ? 

are you a dimwit ? 

Because those folks are who they voted for isn't this apparent in their reply's to posts here ? 

I think Elon is going to go too far and cause a mass exodus from Twitter. All you have to do is look at history. Kings of old could not flaunt their wealth or power over their subjects/enemies or it would lead to attacks. You have to find a balance where you say I'm in charge but let's all work together for the common good

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

I think Elon is going to go too far and cause a mass exodus from Twitter. All you have to do is look at history. Kings of old could not flaunt their wealth or power over their subjects/enemies or it would lead to attacks. You have to find a balance where you say I'm in charge but let's all work together for the common good

No one's leaving because they have nowhere else to go.  And if he loses some children throwing tantrums, so be it.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one's leaving because they have nowhere else to go.  And if he loses some children throwing tantrums, so be it.

They haven't yet but first opportunity something else comes along they could. They could brand Twitter right wing terrorist or white supremacist and try and ban it. I think he needs to play nice for a while and let people gain confidence in his leadership