Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Private company. Can do what as they wish!

Sound familiar?

And again, unless clear proof is shown of violation of Twitter policy I do not agree with these suspensions.

Absolutely. He is 100% within his right to ban anyone who points out that he got hair plugs or that Tesla is tanking or that he’s a spoiled child who doesn’t understand what he’s doing.

He’s not violating any laws or causing any actionable harm by being a big baby with a soiled diaper throwing a tantrum.

But it doesn’t mean we can’t all just point and laugh at him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Twitter suspends journalists who have been covering Elon Musk and the company

I’m sure the Muskateers will find a way to defend this but it really looks like a pouty spoiled child taking revenge against people he doesn’t like. 

Owning the libs, Chi.

On 12/1/2022 at 9:40 AM, Doc said:

Liberal tears.  So delicious.

lmao

#winning

#bloodbath

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Owning the libs, Chi.

I do enjoy that “owning the cons” isn’t a thing because liberals don’t spend all of their time fuming about conservatives. In fact, unlike the current iteration of the GOP, liberals generally support policies that would help the conservatives. 

But in any case, I hope they all enjoy worshipping free speech apartheid emerald mine guy here. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Twitter suspends journalists who have been covering Elon Musk and the company

I’m sure the Muskateers will find a way to defend this but it really looks like a pouty spoiled child taking revenge against people he doesn’t like. 

so are you for doxxing?

is keeping track of realtime positioning doxing just more accurate then a address in which you might not be at?

if its true his kid was followed and car attacked after he posted he his worry about threats to his life, does that change any of your very mature takes about him being a baby who doodied his diapers?

• Like (+1) 2