Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Big Tech / Social Media Censorship: Twitter Files expose censorship & election interference
7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Disappointment in our corrupt government set in a long time ago…

Even though very little will likely happen to the powerful, the consolation prize, for me, is at least knowing that our suspicions were correct, and that their corruption has been exposed for all the world to see…👍

Just remember, your correct suspicions about the government are dangerous...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You should join.  It's much better now with all the free speech and crazies leaving.

I generally don’t care what my neighbor thinks, and always feel like Twitter is akin to listening to them yelling out the window as I walk by.  I also don’t like the format, the multiple posts in sequence makes me feel like they go and grab a beer while talking and just keep yammering when they get back. 

That said, appreciate the sentiment and maybe I’ll give it a whirl. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You should join.  It's much better now with all the free speech and crazies leaving.

Yes, really everyone should be on the platform. My account has zero tweets and zero followers. I'm just there to consume.

Musk has commented on this before that there are a substantial number of accounts like mine and he encouraged them to engage more.  I'm comfortable being on the sidelines just watching all this deliciousness play out.

It's glorious.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hate it.  I said years ago it was going to be rue death of the Republic.  Looks like I was right.  

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes, really everyone should be on the platform. My account has zero tweets and zero followers. I'm just there to consume.

Musk has commented on this before that there are a substantial number of accounts like mine and he encouraged them to engage more.  I'm comfortable being on the sidelines just watching all this deliciousness play out.

It's glorious.

Consume….copy and paste because you can’t seem to think for yourself? You and Billy Boy appear to be in the same camp.  You probably plagiarized your papers at school too. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

Adam Schiff lied ??

Say it aint so.

‘False’: Elon Musk slaps Adam Schiff’s hate speech claims with an inconvenient fact

BizPac Review, by Sierra Marlee

Leftists love to claim that hate speech on Twitter has skyrocketed since billionaire Elon Musk’s takeover, but on Thursday he set the record straight. Representative Adam Schiff, D-Calif., jumped on the platform to “demand action” on the purported rise in racism, sexism, and antisemitism. But Musk swooped in to swiftly take the air out of the liberal lawmaker’s sails.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/09/false-elon-musk-slaps-adam-schiffs-hate-speech-claims-with-an-inconvenient-fact-1315778/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Adam Schiff lied ??

Say it aint so.

‘False’: Elon Musk slaps Adam Schiff’s hate speech claims with an inconvenient fact

BizPac Review, by Sierra Marlee

Leftists love to claim that hate speech on Twitter has skyrocketed since billionaire Elon Musk’s takeover, but on Thursday he set the record straight. Representative Adam Schiff, D-Calif., jumped on the platform to “demand action” on the purported rise in racism, sexism, and antisemitism. But Musk swooped in to swiftly take the air out of the liberal lawmaker’s sails.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/09/false-elon-musk-slaps-adam-schiffs-hate-speech-claims-with-an-inconvenient-fact-1315778/

Schiff is a sociopath…dude literally has no soul…he would probably lie about his own family if it meant more power for him…

He looks like a Sith Lord…very creepy…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hate it.  I said years ago it was going to be rue death of the Republic.  Looks like I was right.  

Consume….copy and paste because you can’t seem to think for yourself? You and Billy Boy appear to be in the same camp.  You probably plagiarized your papers at school too. 🙄

***** off man.  Seriously. 

You realize that tweets can link to actual news articles that you can then read in their entirety?

Now go ahead and answer this with another inane question since you can't think for yourself. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Whoa whoa whoa…I appreciate reading your posts, Jim…But putting someone in the same category as BillStime is a blow so low, I wouldn’t do it to my worst enemy…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Love Elon releasing all of these internal details. If Netflix wasn't run by liberals, it would make for a great documentary series. Each episode would correspond with the release of more docs. What's happening now is the left is putting their own spin on it because unfortunately you need to explain to them why evidence of bias and censorship by big tech and media is so terrifying. They must not have ever watched one of those dystopian movies or read books such as George Orwell's 1984

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Love Elon releasing all of these internal details. If Netflix wasn't run by liberals, it would make for a great documentary series. Each episode would correspond with the release of more docs. What's happening now is the left is putting their own spin on it because unfortunately you need to explain to them why evidence of bias and censorship by big tech and media is so terrifying. They must not have ever watched one of those dystopian movies or read books such as George Orwell's 1984

These are extremely psychologically fragile people we are talking about…it’s very difficult for them to honestly analyze their own behavior…If they all came to the realization that they were acting like Nazis, they would probably all demand sex change operations, just so they could claim that the person, who did those things, was someone else…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

***** off man.  Seriously. 

You realize that tweets can link to actual news articles that you can then read in their entirety?

Now go ahead and answer this with another inane question since you can't think for yourself. 

@Chef Jim

It’s the holiday season…why not whoop-de-whoop? Whippity *****.  Bippity bop.  Like the song says. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

35 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

And this is the argument now from many of the left. We aren't seeing everything, just reporting from selected journalists. If we can't see it all then we don't have the full story!

Interesting how just being told that countless since proven fake Trump stories over the years never required a microgram of evidence or corroboration from these very same people.

Just more Trump bad reporting...and run with it. Make it go viral. Then ignore that they ever said it after it's shown to be false.

I am hopeful that Musk will eventually release all of it in full for anyone who is interested to take a whole bunch of time to sort through it. Has to be millions of pages.

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Chef Jim

It’s the holiday season…why not whoop-de-whoop? Whippity *****.  Bippity bop.  Like the song says. 

Why have people linking to tweets that often contain video, court documents, scientific research papers etc. when we can have @Chef Jim fostering productive debate here at PPP one ridiculous question at a time?

His schtick is old and I get it. So whatever.

49 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Chef Jim

really wondering what word got censored here? dippity? does this board censor dibbity!! thats it im buying two bills drive and firing EVERYONE!! FREE SPEECH OR DEATH!!

In a different decade, the media's hair would be on fire about the obvious thing being said here:

Social media is either on US government computers and infrastructure, or the US government can see everything on social media.  

The only reason the US wants to ban TikTok is that it's not on US government computers and the government has no doors into it.  

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why have people linking to tweets that often contain video, court documents, scientific research papers etc. when we can have @Chef Jim fostering productive debate here at PPP one ridiculous question at a time?

His schtick is old and I get it. So whatever.

I saw you as the victim in this exchange.  Now, with your “whatever”, I must shun you.