Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

Just now, BillStime said:

How many? 

Did you not read my post above.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And all those “news” agencies I just mentioned, who’s job is to inform the public not carry DNC CCP talking points, can cover and run with whatever they want. 

Social Media was always about authenticity and the ability to share information.  

THEY WERE NOT AND TESTIFIED AS MUCH THAT THOSE TRENDS WERE NOT RIGGED THAT THEY DIDNT PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT TO PROMOTE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHO THEY WERE GOING TO CENSOR SUSPEND BAN OR SHADOW BAN.  

They all decided to do this in January 2017.  

Google has been manipulating you most likely since Obama in 2008.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Did you not read my post above.  

The Trump campaign coordinated with Russia over stolen DNC email drops and shared polling data with Russia for targeted social media fake news.

Seriously - stfu

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Social Media was always about authenticity and the ability to share information.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bkc2cavkxvraik41i9

• Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The Trump campaign coordinated with Russia over stolen DNC email drops and shared polling data with Russia for targeted social media fake news.

Seriously - stfu

You have no idea how much joy I’m experiencing knowing that you know everything I’ve been saying for the last 5 plus years about those Commies at Silicon Valley is being proven true.  

And Ds can still barely win an election and just lost the House with this playing field.  

So.  Much.  Joy.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Big Blitz said:

You have no idea how much joy I’m experiencing knowing that you know everything I’ve been saying for the last 5 plus years about those Commies at Silicon Valley is being proven true.  

And Ds can still barely win an election and just lost the House with this playing field.  

So.  Much.  Joy.  

But social media and every other form of  news media predicted a RED WAVE.

Was there collusion? Coordination? 

WHAT HAPPENED?

Laugh big blitz - meanwhile, the entire world is laughing at all your winning! 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

But social media and every other form of  news media predicted a RED WAVE.

Was there collusion? Coordination? 

WHAT HAPPENED?

Laugh big blitz - meanwhile, the entire world is laughing at all your winning! 

So 

Much

Joy

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Seriously - stfu

damn a stfu for simple info posted? desperately reaching deep into trumps jockstrap. but but but he peed on a hooker!! lol. your losing it.

i know. finding out everything  you believe was manipulated garbage from a bunch of nerds gargling fed propaganda for years and you just regurgitating it every..single..day. alot of time...poof. its was obvious to us since you rely on twitter feeds for ALL your info. 

but look at it this way. now that you know you were in a acctual cult you can take steps to be normal. i would start with really thinking about your stance of adults sexualizing kids and then ask what trump has personally done to you. not all the things you were told by a cia opp posing as your favorite twit. but real life. what did his policies really put you through?

let the de programming begin.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

damn a stfu for simple info posted? desperately reaching deep into trumps jockstrap. but but but he peed on a hooker!! lol. your losing it.

i know. finding out everything  you believe was manipulated garbage from a bunch of nerds gargling fed propaganda for years and you just regurgitating it every..single..day. alot of time...poof. its was obvious to us since you rely on twitter feeds for ALL your info. 

but look at it this way. now that you know you were in a acctual cult you can take steps to be normal. i would start with really thinking about your stance of adults sexualizing kids and then ask what trump has personally done to you. not all the things you were told by a cia opp posing as your favorite twit. but real life. what did his policies really put you through?

let the de programming begin.

lmao - omfg have another…. enjoy your “wins”

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - omfg have another…. enjoy your “wins”

federal agent 2247:

hey i just got 100,000 likes on a post telling these idiots to wear a washcloth as a mask! i said if its used its BETTER! follow the science! lolololol.

fed agent 1462:

lol no way bro! i just posted reading a book is racist. they soak this crap up. we can do anything! just put trump in the tweet and that billstime follower donates every time!

fed agent 2247:

lol yeah he follows me too. wanna bet i can get them to dress their own kids in drag with one tweet?

fed agent 1462:

lol dude your a wild man! no way. 100 bucks?

fed agent 2247:

you just watch. they will be protesting people not doing it by noon. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

federal agent 2247:

hey i just got 100,000 likes on a post telling these idiots to wear a washcloth as a mask! i said if its used its BETTER! follow the science! lolololol.

fed agent 1462:

lol no way bro! i just posted reading a book is racist. they soak this crap up. we can do anything! just put trump in the tweet and that billstime follower donates every time!

fed agent 2247:

lol yeah he follows me too. wanna bet i can get them to dress their own kids in drag with one tweet?

fed agent 1462:

lol dude your a wild man! no way. 100 bucks?

fed agent 2247:

you just watch. they will be protesting people not doing it by noon. 

Feel better?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hysterical 

What does this have to do with a 4 year campaign to silence and shadow ban conservatives that is being proven Democrats and their Deep State goons were behind it?  

McCarthy wondering out loud what Twitter had clearly been established was Twitter policy  - it just banned Trump.  You’ll find countless comments like this post January 2021.  It means absolutely nothing.  

Much like your flailing to deflect from this. 

So

Much

Joy