Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

26 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This story is not about Trump…it’s about making sure people have all the information they need to make informed decisions- whether it’s about elections, Covid, War, whatever the issue…information should NOT be censored by the government! 👍

Life is about Trump with him.  It can't be good for him to be that angry at one person.  But then again neither can psychosis.  

36 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This story is not about Trump…it’s about making sure people have all the information they need to make informed decisions- whether it’s about elections, Covid, War, whatever the issue…information should NOT be censored by the government! 👍

hes not here to converse. hes here to derail the corruption of his priests. he wants to go pages of nonsense so real info gets lost in his garbage pile. that is his only purpose on this board. he will create his own threads and be the only one posting in it to bump relevant topic down. im sure the voices are explaining to him how trump censored the ny times story on twitter lol

recycled trump meme reply in

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

We all know that it's CHAOS you're after - not the actual substance, right? After all, how many times can you run into a brick wall defending Trump?  

If 2022 told you idiots one thing - it's that America doesn't care what the MAGA cult thinks or does.

You should be on Twitter with all the people who are mentioning that Twitter was censoring it due to nudity or drug pictures, or that Twitter has no obligation to tell the truth. How does this story relate to Trump except that the lies allowed Biden to win 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Q. If Elon were to try to take Twitter public again today (new IPO) what would it be valued at?

Remember, he paid $44 billion.

How much do you think? And how are you basing your numbers?

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You should be on Twitter with all the people who are mentioning that Twitter was censoring it due to nudity or drug pictures, or that Twitter has no obligation to tell the truth. How does this story relate to Trump except that the lies allowed Biden to win 

How much do you think? And how are you basing your numbers?

I don't have numbers, and I'm not basing it on anything other than Musk trying to weasel out of his original offer, and the flow of advertisers out of Twitter. And the fact that it certainly wasn't a consistently profitable enterprise before he bought it, and the balance sheet is certainly worse now.

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It is so amusing watching you fight to stay afloat on a sinking ship…😉

But Ive got a life jacket for ya, Billsy…all ya gotta do is say you are against government or political suppression/intimidation of information on Big Tech from both sides…

See how easy and fair and balanced that is? Don’t let your stubbornness drown you…we are all wrong from time to time- take the life jacket…👍

“The burdens of preparing and sitting for any wide-ranging deposition are significant, let alone the deposition of a former senior administration official,” Psaki’s legal team wrote in a November 3 motion to quash the subpoena. “And imposing that burden on Ms. Psaki, a nonparty private citizen, is entirely unwarranted on this record.”

Perhaps we should use the Kavanaugh hearing legal standard in this case?  If you didn't do anything wrong, why not agree to an investigation?  If you don't agree to an investigation then that means you probably did some thing wrong so we need to investigate.

Still boggles my mind to this day that this was the argument United States Senators most with law degrees were making. Senator Dick Durbin especially comes to mind, but most if not all of the Democrat Senators used it.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't have numbers, and I'm not basing it on anything other than Musk trying to weasel out of his original offer, and the flow of advertisers out of Twitter. And the fact that it certainly wasn't a consistently profitable enterprise before he bought it, and the balance sheet is certainly worse now.

As you state you have no numbers, and while many advertisers have frozen their ads I bet most of it is virtue signaling. Elon took over a company that losing 4 million a day and had no long term plan for profitablity. We will see where the company is in in 3 years but right now I would not be surprised if it is worth less money but that will happen when your income is based on 20% bots but you only admit 5%

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Except when Trump colludes with Fox News, right? That's okay.. we got it.

lmao

40 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I really don’t think he bought it to make money.  He bought it to do exactly what he’s doing now. Shining a bright light on the shenanigans that Twitter was involved in. 

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao

Billsy, I’m on your side if Trump colluded with media to censor information…I am STRONGLY against that…

But the question remains- Are you on my side if the Dems colluded with Big Tech to censor true stories, and ban political opponents?

Can we come together on this point?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

lmao

I remember when my Mom used to tell me two wrongs don't make a right.  I'm guessing either your Mom never told you that or you didn't listen.  Sad.

Edited by reddogblitz

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I remember when my Mom used to tell me two wrongs don't make a right.  I'm guessing either your Mom never told you that or you didn't listen.  Sad.

Bingo…the thing I always ask myself, when I decide what position to take on a particular issue, is ‘would I be ok with my political opposition doing the same thing?’

And if the answer is ‘No’, I take a different stance…(And this also happens to be the only way people will respect you- even if they disagree with your point of view). 👍

Imo, every belief or political position people take should pertain to all…What’s good for the goose is good for the gander…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Billsy, I’m on your side if Trump colluded with media to censor information…I am STRONGLY against that…

But the question remains- Are you on my side if the Dems colluded with Big Tech to censor true stories, and ban political opponents?

Can we come together on this point?

That's the point of it all.  Whatever your views might be we all need to rally around and demand the truth.  No more lies.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

44 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah my mother also taught me critical thinking skills and the importance of having foresight.

Yet - here we are exposing the hypocrisy and lack of foresight by the cult and they don’t like it. 

MAGA tears - lmao

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah my mother also taught me critical thinking skills and the importance of having foresight.

Yet - here we are exposing the hypocrisy and lack of foresight by the cult and they don’t like it. 

MAGA tears - lmao

Does it not bother you at all that your cult is doing same thing the other cult is doing?