Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

On 6/6/2022 at 9:39 PM, ChiGoose said:

I am not sure if are trying to argue that since he waived the right to "due diligence" that it means that Twitter is allowed to commit fraud? Cause obviously he is allowed to confirm the stated financial status of the company.

Off topic but I'll put it here

Google suspends engineer following claims an AI system had become 'sentient'
The engineer claims the AI system has an ability to express thoughts and feelings equivalent to a human child

Blake Lemoine was suspended last week after he told the company he believed its Language Model for Dialogue Applications, or LaMDA, was a human with rights that may even have a soul. He was reportedly placed on leave for violating Google's confidentiality policies.

LaMDA is an internal Google Cloud system used to create chatbots that can mimic human speech.

"If I didn’t know exactly what it was, which is this computer program we built recently, I’d think it was a 7-year-old, 8-year-old kid that happens to know physics," he told The Washington Post.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/google-suspends-engineer-claims-ai-sentient

The first thing I thought was the computer HAL 9000 who could think in the movie 2001  A Space Odyssey (1968)

On 6/10/2022 at 9:48 AM, DRsGhost said:

This is also what they did during the Trump impeachment- and people wonder why so many are skeptical of our corrupt government...because they can’t be trusted to be honest...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

Elon Musk to Participate in Twitter All-Hands Meeting Thursday. 

“With Monday’s announcement, it couldn’t be determined whether the plans for Mr. Musk to speak to Twitter employees this week mean the two sides have come to an agreement about how to count the spam accounts.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musk-to-participate-in-twitter-all-hands-meeting-thursday-11655165470?mod=hp_lead_pos5

Elon Musk's transgender child looks to change name to cut all ties with father
Musk's child, Xavier Alexander Musk, has asked for both a name change and a new birth certificate reflecting a new gender identity

"Gender identity and the fact that I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," Musk's child gave as reasoning for the petition.

Xavier Alexander Musk just recently turned 18 and has asked the court to recognize the gender change from male to female and to register a new name, according to court documents.

The new name would be Vivian Jenna Wilson, taking the mother’s last name, TMZ reported.

Musk's child said that "she wants to be recognized as female," according to the outlet.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elon-musks-transgender-child-change-name-cut-ties

I would have kept real quiet for a payoff and big inheritance but that's just ALF 🙂

Edited by ALF
  • Agree 1