Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

Anyone surprised ?   Anyone ?

More Than 50 Biden Officials in 12 Federal Agencies Colluded with Big Tech to Censor Their Political Opponents

by Kyle Becker

More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been exposed for colluding with Big Tech to censor their political opponents in a major lawsuit filed by state attorneys general. The state attorneys general in Missouri and Louisiana amended a blockbuster lawsuit filed in May that reveals the extent the Biden White House, Department of State, FBI, and major social media companies colluded to infringe on citizens’ free speech rights. The right to fully participate in political debate is a fundamental pillar of America’s constitutional system of government.

https://trendingpolitics.com/more-than-50-biden-officials-in-12-federal-agencies-colluded-with-big-tech-to-censor-their-political-opponents-knab/

• Shocked 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Doc said:

That's why I left the AMA decades ago. 

I’m torn on @aristocrat post.  

I don’t know anything about the AMA and would appreciate any additional thoughts you might share.  

Big picture, I think that the medical profession is like any other profession, great folks/good folks/bad folks.  A consumer has to make informed choices to the extent possible, and the AMA seems to operate like a union for the benefit of its members.  It’s unwise to trust blindly and assume information shared is always for your benefit.  If, for example, the AMA advocates for removing a concerned  parent from dialogue regarding gender reassignment issues, pregnancy etc, well, it would certainly make me question just about every other piece of advice they shared. 

Threats of violence and harassment should not be controversial issues.  They should be investigated, and where appropriate, charges filed.   I also think people that get their daily dose of credible information from social media posts need to rethink their strategy.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m torn on @aristocrat post.  

I don’t know anything about the AMA and would appreciate any additional thoughts you might share.  

Big picture, I think that the medical profession is like any other profession, great folks/good folks/bad folks.  A consumer has to make informed choices to the extent possible, and the AMA seems to operate like a union for the benefit of its members.  It’s unwise to trust blindly and assume information shared is always for your benefit.  If, for example, the AMA advocates for removing a concerned  parent from dialogue regarding gender reassignment issues, pregnancy etc, well, it would certainly make me question just about every other piece of advice they shared. 

Threats of violence and harassment should not be controversial issues.  They should be investigated, and where appropriate, charges filed.   I also think people that get their daily dose of credible information from social media posts need to rethink their strategy.  

For me the entire misinformation censorship theme boils down to a systemic attempt to outlaw the right of individuals to employ logical and critical thinking and substitute that capability with the forced consumption of the opinions of credentialed idiots. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For me the entire misinformation censorship theme boils down to a systemic attempt to outlaw the right of individuals to employ logical and critical thinking and substitute that capability with the forced consumption of the opinions of credentialed idiots. 

I agree with this analysis, and think the squeeze on the “disinformation” element is problematic here.   

This is Not America: Political CensorshipCampaign Unconstitutionally Targeted Millions of Americans

by Kyle Becker

https://trendingpolitics.com/this-is-not-america-political-censorship-campaign-unconstitutionally-targeted-millions-of-americans-knab/

Report: ‘Election Integrity’ Project Worked with Feds to Censor News Sites in 2020

by Allum Bokhari

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/10/03/report-election-integrity-project-worked-with-feds-to-censor-news-sites-in-2020/

• Shocked 1