Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I’d be surprised if the bastion of fact-checker truth, where some people became extraordinary wealthy supporting politically motivated causes, would have any sort of issue with under-estimating the number of fake accounts.  That might impact value of the company.  

Elon seems to be looking for reasons not to buy, since he knew that at least 20% of Twitter is bots and fakes. I have 20 followers, all of whom I don't know and I rarely tweet so I am not that interesting to randoms. 

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Elon seems to be looking for reasons not to buy, since he knew that at least 20% of Twitter is bots and fakes. I have 20 followers, all of whom I don't know and I rarely tweet so I am not that interesting to randoms. 

It really does seem like he's trying to find a way out without having to pay the $1 billion penalty.

PREDICTABLY ENOUGH, THEY’RE TRYING TO GIN UP A BOGUS SEX SCANDAL ON ELON MUSK. HE’S TREATING IT WITH THE SERIOUSNESS IT DESERVES:

When you’re targeted by a clown show, the only proper response is to point and laugh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1