Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

And if Elon lives up to what he's pledged, the code for these algorithms will be open source going forward.

I'm sure that's a bad idea as well to the left. <_<

I don’t honestly know how any of that software code stuff works but I find it downright amazing that Musk buys the sewer and magically the very next day the floodgates were opened on followers. I lose more and more respect for the Left every day. These people are so deeply invested in this woke religion they can’t see the damage they’re leaving in their wake. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

AND, put a Leftist in charge.

From Politico:

DHS is standing up a new Disinformation Governance Board to coordinate countering misinformation related to homeland security, focused specifically on irregular migration and Russia. Nina Jankowicz will head the board as executive director. She previously was a disinformation fellow at the Wilson Center, advised the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry as part of the Fulbright Public Policy Fellowship and oversaw Russia and Belarus programs at the National Democratic Institute. (h/t Daniel Lippman)

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2022/04/27/fauci-pulls-out-of-whcd-is-biden-next-00028131

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AND, put a Leftist in charge.

From Politico:

DHS is standing up a new Disinformation Governance Board to coordinate countering misinformation related to homeland security, focused specifically on irregular migration and Russia. Nina Jankowicz will head the board as executive director. She previously was a disinformation fellow at the Wilson Center, advised the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry as part of the Fulbright Public Policy Fellowship and oversaw Russia and Belarus programs at the National Democratic Institute. (h/t Daniel Lippman)

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2022/04/27/fauci-pulls-out-of-whcd-is-biden-next-00028131

thanks Brandon, very Orwellian of you - perhaps Barry can be a consultant for this boondoggle ...

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Only took 15 months for them to go full Commie.  Impressive.

"democracy"

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

And if Elon lives up to what he's pledged, the code for these algorithms will be open source going forward.

I'm sure that's a bad idea as well to the left. <_<

:lol:

It is a terrible name. "Covfefe" would have been perfect.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:18 PM, Big Blitz said:

Conservative Twitter accounts got boost in followers after Musk acquisition, data shows

It’s not your imagination: follower counts on Twitter really have been shifting wildly in response to news that Elon Musk had finalized a deal to acquire the platform.

Data compiled by The Verge from social media statistics site Social Blade shows that in the two days since the deal was completed, influential conservative accounts have increased their follower counts at roughly ten times the average daily rate for the month leading up to the acquisition.

Meanwhile, popular liberal accounts have suffered, collectively losing hundreds of thousands of followers on April 25th and 26th after a month of gains.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/4/27/23045005/conservative-twitter-follower-boost-musk-acquisition-data

• Angry 1

On 4/26/2022 at 7:52 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

The potential that Twitter users will likely be able to exchange ideas without every idea and opinion being measured and judged against some official narrative or group preference of thought must be frightening to them all. 

One thing for certain they'll be generating lots of panic over the dangers that free speech poses to society.  Which is comical and a complete misrepresentation of their real concern.  What they want to say is anyone that disagrees with me should continue to be silenced

That’s where confirmation bias comes into play though so I still think people will just follow who they agree with or those with complete opposite views they can try and dunk on.

I don’t really see twitter changing much except less people on the far right getting banned.

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That’s where confirmation bias comes into play though so I still think people will just follow who they agree with or those with complete opposite views they can try and dunk on.

I don’t really see twitter changing much except less people on the far right getting banned.

Or the NY Post, one of the oldest newspapers in the country getting censored. Actual account banned by Twitter while others aren't allowed to share a real documented story in the weeks before a presidential election.

Somehow this gets lumped in with "far right wing" getting banned. 

Utter insanity that this was normalized in 2020 and apparently beyond. 

Wake. The. *****. Up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Or the NY Post, one of the oldest newspapers in the country getting censored. Actual account banned by Twitter while others aren't allowed to share a real documented story in the weeks before a presidential election.

Wake. The. *****. Up.

DR’s ghost is more angry post death.  Does “political junkie” right sound better?

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Wake. The. *****. Up.

11 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Wake. The. *****. Up.

It would be nice if they could stick to a position and not make hypocrites of themselves.  Twitter is still a private company and can do whatever they want.  It's just that doing whatever they want now clashes with the Commies' vision.  I haven't heard a single person calling for the ban of left-wingers on Twitland.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

No interest in responding to the content of my post?

I'm shocked.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867kyi3ihn1h6qdzpaih

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It would be nice if they could stick to a position and not make hypocrites of themselves.  Twitter is still a private company and can do whatever they want.  It's just that doing whatever they want now clashes with the Commies' vision.  I haven't heard a single person calling for the ban of left-wingers on Twitland.

cry harder hypocrite 

image.thumb.jpeg.9adf074b62bb70cc1135f4d468761357.jpeg