Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

Top Twitter Lawyer Who Banished Donald Trump Breaks Down Into Tears Over Elon Musk Takeover

b9821d5b-3216-4c7a-853f-a57d0c26d062-860

Politico has a new report about Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s top lawyer and “moral authority.” Upon receiving the news of Musk finalizing his takeover of the social media company, Gadde reportedly started crying, expressing concerns over “how the company could change.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/26/twitters-top-lawyer-reassures-staff-cries-during-meeting-about-musk-takeover-00027931

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/26/top-twitter-lawyer-who-banished-donald-trump-breaks-down-into-tears-over-elon-musk-takeover-n556532

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes, Junior, this is truly astonishing and there just must be some kind of conspiracy that explains it.

It's almost as if Trump aficionados departed Twitter because they thought it had done Senior wrong, and they suddenly came back as soon as White Knight Musk swooped in with the unspoken promise of restoring Pops' Twitter status. 

12 hours ago, 716er said:

Some of us are literally spending time quoting tweets of people talking about how many Twitter followers people have.

Reason #3743 Twitter is making us dumber 

While I’m no fan of Twitter, just from what I’ve seen on this site, I’m actually fascinated and disgusted by this particular follower phenomenon. What these statistics show is that inside Twitter (and I’m assuming inside the other social media sites too) the people at the control desk, with the touch of a button, have the ability to literally turn down the ‘volume’ on the number of people who can see certain information/posts from other posters. That should frighten everyone! WTF is going on here and who are these people? This has NOTHING to do with misinformation. This is pure censorship. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Top Twitter Lawyer Who Banished Donald Trump Breaks Down Into Tears Over Elon Musk Takeover

b9821d5b-3216-4c7a-853f-a57d0c26d062-860

Politico has a new report about Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s top lawyer and “moral authority.” Upon receiving the news of Musk finalizing his takeover of the social media company, Gadde reportedly started crying, expressing concerns over “how the company could change.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/26/twitters-top-lawyer-reassures-staff-cries-during-meeting-about-musk-takeover-00027931

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/26/top-twitter-lawyer-who-banished-donald-trump-breaks-down-into-tears-over-elon-musk-takeover-n556532

What a nerdy baby. 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This presumptuous, narcissistic and completely self-absorbed baby must have slept through the period of time commencing in 2015 and running up and through 2020.  

But if he’s your go-to, run to him!  

Indeed

image.thumb.jpeg.330b217caa8108853c6adbab4c8a7fe3.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How many books have you freaks banned in schools and libraries to date?

How many laws have you freaks passed that prevent free speech? CRT, LGTBQ, etc...

giphy.gif

On 4/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, DRsGhost said:

Perhaps, but when you combine Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and all the corporate media sans Fox responding in unison to censor at worst and dismiss as "Russian disinformation" at best a story (hunter's laptop) that was very real right before an election, that is massive and corrupt influence. 

Twitter is the smallest of the big tech behemoths, but getting just one that isn't in the tank for the far left and censorship is a huge win regardless.

Sans Fox... lolz

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

While I’m no fan of Twitter, just from what I’ve seen on this site, I’m actually fascinated and disgusted by this particular follower phenomenon. What these statistics show is that inside Twitter (and I’m assuming inside the other social media sites too) the people at the control desk, with the touch of a button, have the ability to literally turn down the ‘volume’ on the number of people who can see certain information/posts from other posters. That should frighten everyone! WTF is going on here and who are these people? This has NOTHING to do with misinformation. This is pure censorship. 

And if Elon lives up to what he's pledged, the code for these algorithms will be open source going forward.

I'm sure that's a bad idea as well to the left. <_<

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1