Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

5 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

If you don't support the principle that others, especially others with which you vehemently disagree, be allowed to express their views freely, then you don't believe in free speech.

Period.

We now know that idiots like @Tiberius and @BillStime do not support free speech. 

yep, all day long

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I mean the shareholders would be stupid to not sell imo. get out with the money. 

But I also do hope Elon gets twitter. Love watching the leftist B word hive get rattled over nothing. 

How and why will this make me angry? 

Love how how you people just create narratives that are nothing to get rattled over 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

How and why will this make me angry? 

Love how how you people just create narratives that are nothing to get rattled over 

you’ll get upset. Just a matter of time when you fall in line. ill say it happens if trump gets back on 

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

you’ll get upset. Just a matter of time when you fall in line. ill say it happens if trump gets back on 

good we've missed Trump's daily comedy routine

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A publisher does not have to publish your article, book or tweet. Cry all you want, free speech does not mean you have a right to others publications, platforms or pages

No, they don't.  Which is why all these companies are publishers and thus should not get the protections afforded to them

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is this self censorship? What a bunch of clowns 

Can you tell me the times that the "moderators" have lied to benefit the Republican candidate? I can name twice in the past 3 elections without any effort that they lied to benefit the Democrat 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Is this self censorship? What a bunch of clowns 

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can you tell me the times that the "moderators" have lied to benefit the Republican candidate? I can name twice in the past 3 elections without any effort that they lied to benefit the Democrat 

You are correct Tim,

But this is a squirrel by tibs to divert from Twitter's censorship.

That subject is in another thread.