Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The guy who misrepresented who he was when he arrived here lecturing others on the value of their posts? That's rich man. Good stuff.

You came here claiming to be non-partisan, a "former republican" who can see things down the middle.

In reality you're just as much a partisan lemming as tibs or billsy. Minus the memes, gifs and repetition. Plus a lot of long winded partisan hand waving that always seems to come down to, for democrats at least, well they made mistakes.

I'm calling you out for what you actually are versus what you told everyone you were when you found your way down here. I'll continue to do it.

Say what you want about Tibs and billstime, but as far as I can tell neither has ever tried to misrepresent exactly who they are here. Unlike you.

You call that an obsession, often in a way that implies that I have homosexual fantasies involving you.  But you do you man.  

You can keep lying to yourself about who you are politically, but I'll still be here to remind others of the massive inconsistencies that exist.

Never said I was non-partisan. Never lied about who I was. Keep making stuff up, it’s basically all you do at this point. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's called "saving our democracy" via innocent mistakes made during the learning process of how to accomplish appropriate content moderation.

-chigoose

To those living in reality, it's censorship and an in kind campaign contribution to the opponents of shadowbanned candidates.

Sounds like he has you pegged, to me.

Edited by wnyguy

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The one was John Podesta's niece who resigned from Twitters "trust and safety council" today.

B-Man, you mean the John Podesta who ran Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign ?

Small world.  whistling.gif 

Edited by B-Man
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Very coordinated last 24 hours.  Almost by design.  

Libs are fascist f***s

Yup…and you know it’s bad when their fascism feels like normal behavior to them…😤

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Your federal intelligence agencies doing a lot of work influencing Silicon Valley. 

In no way could this be happening to other institutions or corporations or pretty much anything.  

Everything is compromised.  And your “truth tellers” will decide what you need to know.