Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

This requires a considerable amount of cooperation, strategic planning, and competence from the left that I’ve yet to see actually exist. 

It was admitted to in the Time Magazine article…you should really check it out…they couldn’t contain themselves with glee over what they had accomplished…And all of it lines up with what is now coming out in The Twitter Files…

Like a previous poster had stated, it’s not really a Left vs. Right thing (although in some cases, that can play a role) but rather the Establishment (the Security State consisting of both Republicans and Democrats) vs. the People…We are being propagandized by our own government …

• Agree 1

So, so many have been led to believe that the sky is green and won't be told otherwise.

Straight out of 1984...

The party told you to ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears.  It was their final, most essential command.

That's why they can can tell you that a presidential candidate, now POTUS, merely suffers from a stutter and not obvious cognitive decline / dementia.

That's why they can tell you that a stroke patient running for senate has absolutely no communication limitations despite being on video displaying communication limitations over and over.

That's why they can tell you that 2020 was the most secure election in US history despite it being carried out under different rules than any other election in US history, with those new rules being what BOTH parties had previously warned as posing the greatest risks to election security.

And on and on...

You've. Been. Had.

Wake up.

This entire storyline didn’t just drop out of the sky. What’s fascinating about this story is that much of it circles back to our old friend Hillary. She and her horrific cabal pay for and fabricate a fake Russian collusion story that gets the Left all riled up, so that by the time the next election cycle rolls around a bunch of lied-to little millennials at Twitter feel completely justified in getting payback for something that never actually happened in the first place. 

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This entire storyline didn’t just drop out of the sky. What’s fascinating about this story is that much of it circles back to our old friend Hillary. She and her horrific cabal pay for and fabricate a fake Russian collusion story that gets the Left all riled up, so that by the time the next election cycle rolls around a bunch of lied-to little millennials at Twitter feel completely justified in getting payback for something that never actually happened in the first place. 

This is helpful, because by any reasonable understanding, members of the Trump campaign did collude with Russians. Anyone capable of reading a couple of pages and a table of contents understands this. So when we see people saying otherwise, we can discount their opinions as uninformed. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

This is helpful, because by any reasonable understanding, members of the Trump campaign did collude with Russians. Anyone capable of reading a couple of pages and a table of contents understands this. So when we see people saying otherwise, we can discount their opinions as uninformed. 

So it’s your opinion that Russian interference swayed the 2016 election? Come on Goose! 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your opinion that Russian interference swayed the 2016 election? Come on Goose! 

I did not say that. 

Russians ran an influence operation and the Trump campaign welcomed it and sometimes cooperated. How effective it actually was is up for debate. 

If there was a solitary thing that changed the outcome (and I’m not sure there was), it’d be James Comey violating FBI protocol a few days before the election to announce another Clinton investigation. 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Ahhh the old table on contents and Russian collusion.   Question Mr Well Informed. If there was Russian collusion why was nothing done about it?  

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I did not say that. 

Russians ran an influence operation and the Trump campaign welcomed it and sometimes cooperated. How effective it actually was is up for debate. 

If there was a solitary thing that changed the outcome (and I’m not sure there was), it’d be James Comey violating FBI protocol a few days before the election to announce another Clinton investigation. 

So you discount or ignore that the same James Comey then cleared her on national television? You’re missing the point. It was this story line that caused those at Twitter to feel justified to interfere in the 2020 election. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhh the old table on contents and Russian collusion.   Question Mr Well Informed. If there was Russian collusion why was nothing done about it?  

Also answered by just reading a couple of pages. If you don’t believe me, you could also check out the Senate report, signed off on by chair Marco Rubio. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you discount or ignore that the same James Comey then cleared her on national television? You’re missing the point. It was this story line that caused those at Twitter to feel justified to interfere in the 2020 election. 

You can’t unring that bell. Hillary had a reputation as a lifelong politician with questionable relationships and had spent most of the campaign under investigation. I’m not sure how much Comey clearing her actually mattered to the public. It certainly didn’t sway most of PPP. 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I did not say that. 

Was it like, say, Obama telling Medvedev to tell Vlad to lay low until after the election, when he'd have more flexibility?

And why do you suppose Comey did that?  Russia?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Was it like, say, Obama telling Medvedev to tell Vlad to lay low until after the election, when he'd have more flexibility?

And why do you suppose Comey did that?  Russia?

I don’t know why Comey broke FBI protocol. 

If were to guess, there were leaks and rumors about the NY office that Rudy was still close to from his time as prosecutor. If Comey felt that the info was going to get out anyway, maybe he was trying to get ahead of it. Still the wrong move. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Election interference. 

That's called "saving our democracy" via innocent mistakes made during the learning process of how to accomplish appropriate content moderation.

-chigoose

To those living in reality, it's censorship and an in kind campaign contribution to the opponents of shadowbanned candidates.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's called "saving our democracy" via innocent mistakes made during the learning process of how to accomplish appropriate content moderation.

-chigoose

To those living in reality, it's censorship and an in kind campaign contribution to the opponents of shadowbanned candidates.

Does it make you feel good to put words in my mouth? To make things up and attribute them to me? Do you sit at home, thinking about me? Wondering how you can get me to react to you? You seem to be infatuated with me, some random person on the internet you don’t actually know.

It’s kinda sad, buddy. I hope you find some meaning in your life, but given the braindead posts you put up here, I’m not sure you could even manage to tie your own shoes to get outside and touch some grass. Be careful you don’t trip on them and fall. 

If you posted something of value on this site, it’d be a first. 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

You can’t unring that bell. Hillary had a reputation as a lifelong politician with questionable relationships and had spent most of the campaign under investigation. I’m not sure how much Comey clearing her actually mattered to the public. It certainly didn’t sway most of PPP. 

The little woke crowd at Twitter don’t know anything about any of that. All they know is the line of utter crap that Hillary lost because Russians ‘stole’ an election….so they decided they were justified in stealing one back. Again, these things don’t drop out of the sky. Just about everything in life is cause and effect. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

34 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Does it make you feel good to put words in my mouth? To make things up and attribute them to me? Do you sit at home, thinking about me? Wondering how you can get me to react to you? You seem to be infatuated with me, some random person on the internet you don’t actually know.

It’s kinda sad, buddy. I hope you find some meaning in your life, but given the braindead posts you put up here, I’m not sure you could even manage to tie your own shoes to get outside and touch some grass. Be careful you don’t trip on them and fall. 

If you posted something of value on this site, it’d be a first. 

The guy who misrepresented who he was when he arrived here lecturing others on the value of their posts? That's rich man. Good stuff.

You came here claiming to be non-partisan, a "former republican" who can see things down the middle.

In reality you're just as much a partisan lemming as tibs or billsy. Minus the memes, gifs and repetition. Plus a lot of long winded partisan hand waving that always seems to come down to, for democrats at least, well they made mistakes.

I'm calling you out for what you actually are versus what you told everyone you were when you found your way down here. I'll continue to do it.

Say what you want about Tibs and billstime, but as far as I can tell neither has ever tried to misrepresent exactly who they are here. Unlike you.

You call that an obsession, often in a way that implies that I have homosexual fantasies involving you.  But you do you man.  

You can keep lying to yourself about who you are politically, but I'll still be here to remind others of the massive inconsistencies that exist.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1