Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh please - how many times have I put you in your place. 

jfc

Honestly, I can’t think of any time…

Typically our conversations are that I will try to engage by asking an honest question and you often just change the subject by cutting and pasting a tweet that has very little to do with what you’re talking about…

Furthermore, based on your current post, you seem to be more concerned with “putting people in their place “ opposed the seeking truth…

”Winning” just to satisfy a primal instinct of yours, seems to be a primitive, and very superficial way to go through life…I seek higher meaning and understanding of reality…If the truth wins, we ALL win…👍

• Agree 3

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Typically our conversations are that I will try to engage by asking an honest question and you often just change the subject by cutting and pasting a tweet that has very little to do with what you’re talking about…

Furthermore, based on your current post, you seem to be more concerned with “putting people in their place “ opposed the seeking truth…

”Winning” just to satisfy a primal instinct of yours, seems to be a primitive, and very superficial way to go through life…I seek higher meaning and understanding of reality…If the truth wins, we ALL win…👍

Of course you can’t - because when you can’t support your arguments - you fade away… don’t worry I’ll remind you. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

The truth is the enemy of idealists on the left.  Do you think the peasants would have gone along with Mao and Lenin if they told the truth about the real objective of the communists to replace a system of servitude to a monarchy with one of servitude to a political ideology?  

Who among them want to admit:

The Biden laptop is genuine

The laptop was not hacked or stolen.  It was left with a repair vendor under an authentic work order and signature.

The shop owner attempted to contact the owner of the machine but received no reply.  The property was abandoned by the owner per the agreement and non-payment for services.

The shop owner contacted the FBI.  They had no interest.

The shop owner made back-up copies of the contents of the hard drive.

Subsequent the FBI showed up with a warrant and seized the machine.

The FBI secured the PC but did little else to investigate.

The machine has been stored at the FBI for 2 years.

Some private parties received copies of the hard drive.

One copy found its way to the NY Post

The Post examined the files, performed due diligence, and concluded the contents were real and legitimate correspondence of the people identified in the files. 

The Post published the story.

Attacks on the legitimacy of the story and the PC began.

Twitter was contacted and requests were made to suppress conversations and sharing of information.

Twitter complied.

Former members of the intelligence community concluded the PC information was Russian disinformation.

They made these conclusions based on personal considerations, not from looking at the contents or the sources or the material.

Some of the e-mails detailed payments from Chinese entities.

The "big guy's" 10% cut was referenced.

The big guy was identified as Joe Biden

Joe Biden is now President.

Biden being compromised by payoffs from China represents a potential national security risk that is being ignored by the press and national security officials. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course you can’t - because when you can’t support your arguments - you fade away… don’t worry I’ll remind you. 

If I’m wrong about something, but the truth wins, I’m happy- because even though I was wrong we still got the best solution…

It seems if you are wrong about something, but the truth wins, you will be miserable because you’re more concerned with winning…

Am I right?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Forgive me for being a little slow- let me try to understand…

So this Jim Baker guy, who was in charge of releasing the files to the 2 journalists, didn’t release them? And that’s why there was the delay? Is that right or am I confused?

And was he then fired today for slowing down the process?

Edited by JaCrispy

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Forgive me for being a little slow- let me try to understand…

So this Jim Baker guy, who was in charge of releasing the files to the 2 journalists, didn’t release them? And that’s why there was the delay? Is that right or am I confused?

And was he then fired today for slowing down the process?

He scrubbed them of evidence of FBI involvement before they were released to the journalists.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Game…set…match.  

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Pearl Harbor - a nothing burger 

—- Future history textbooks in America

And morons will STILL try to claim with a straight face that J6 was worse than Pearl Harbor, the Civil War or 9/11.

I'm grateful for morons like this as it creates a simple litmus test to identify people not to be taken seriously and ignored.

See @BillStime @Tiberius et al.

• Like (+1) 1