Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i think your confused. hes not calling you homosexual. read between the lines

hes ASKING if you are. he wants confirmation so he can take take you out to dinner.

Actually not. There were no lines to read between. It was only one line:

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

Getting overly excited about Hunters junk?

As an anti racist etc person I must call out homophobic comments when I see them.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

What’s funny is the whole Hunter story has been out there for 2+ years and had what impact on the mid terms?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mwngo7vghfuc9379un

This feels weird to say but you are correct. Most people are so used to the media lying that few people even care that they are being lied to, as long as their liar is winning. 

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If you are one thing, its predictable. :D

You have lost all credibility on calling anyone here a homophobe since you make homophobic comments yourself.

Go Bills and have a nice day.

There was nothing homophobic about this exchange:

On 12/3/2022 at 5:39 PM, reddogblitz said:

Does it not bother you at all that your cult is doing same thing the other cult is doing?

On 12/3/2022 at 5:40 PM, BillStime said:

Getting overly excited about Hunters junk?

You said my cult was doing the same thing?

And my response - getting excited about Hunters junk?

1) How does anyone know who is male or female on this site?  It’s not a freaking dating site with personal information.

2) There was no insinuation whatsoever

3) But we do see homophonic comments all the time here and I’ll be sure to tag you to those replies.

I love the faux outrage. 

What’s funny is BillStime trying to pretend that the 2 year old Hunter Biden story is “the Story” and not the actual proof of democrat party collusion with the media.  

look! America doesn’t care, we won the midterms”

How transparent . . . . . 

HOWIE CARR: Newly liberated Twitter blows lid off Democrat tainting of 2020 election. 

“More to come from the Biden team,” was one message on Oct. 24. Another one was: “An additional report from the DNC.”

The response back from Twitter: “Handled these.”

The Democrat fluffers instantly shut down the Post’s Twitter account. They cancelled the White House press secretary’s. They’d already banned President Trump. Anyone who tried to get around the bans was likewise cut off.

This was an insurrection — the real insurrection.

The First Amendment? Democrats don’t need no stinkin’ First Amendment!

All of Twitter’s multi-millionaire conspirators came from the same fabulously pampered backgrounds — including membership in multiple protected classes and graduate degrees from elite American-hating universities, as well as few, if any, connections to any traditional national institutions such as the military, religion, the working classes or public schools.

The leader of the Twitter coup d’etat against MAGA appears to have been one Vijaya Gadde. Born in India, Vijaya went straight to the Ivy League — Cornell, and then to the even more expensive NYU School of Law.

NYU Law, by the way, is also the alma mater of Colinford Mattis, the equally woke New York lawyer who firebombed an NYPD cruiser during the BLM murder-arson-looting riots of 2020.

Gadde wept when she found out that Musk was going to blow the lid off her sinister conspiracy, but don’t cry for her. She made $7 million in 2020 and then $17.3 million last year for her service above and beyond the call of duty to the New World Order.

Gadde was fired from Twitter by Musk, along with the new CEO, Parag Agrawal, who arrived in this nation in 2006 from India. He was immediately admitted to Stanford University, which is where the parents of Sam Bankman-Fried, the mega-fraudster and donor of $5 million to the Biden campaign, are employed as tenured professors.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/12/03/howie-carr-newly-liberated-twitter-blows-lid-off-democrat-tainting-2020-election/

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

There was nothing homophobic about this exchange:

You said my cult was doing the same thing?

And my response - getting excited about Hunters junk?

1) How does anyone know who is male or female on this site?  It’s not a freaking dating site with personal information.

2) There was no insinuation whatsoever

3) But we do see homophonic comments all the time here and I’ll be sure to tag you to those replies.

I love the faux outrage. 

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

• Dislike 1

Elon Musk is putting the Democratic National Committee on high alert as he threatens to expose more "smoking guns" in his efforts to release internal communications and documents to the public.

>Musk, who recently became Twitter CEO, released never-before-seen information regarding the social media platform’s decision to suppress news stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop in October 2020. The "Twitter Files," as the internal information was called, was the subject of an over two-hour audio chat on Twitter Spaces on Saturday night.

>The billionaire called the censorship of the laptop tantamount to interfering in the 2020 election.

>"If Twitter is doing one team's bidding before an election, shutting down dissenting voices on a pivotal election, that is the definition of election interference," Musk said, per the Daily Mail.

>He went so far as to call Twitter the "arm of the Democratic National Committee."

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TSOL said:

I agree, the collective intelligence of the American voting public does seem to be in the decline 

i agree but when you have a entire media as a whole was complicit with the entire network of major social media who was working in tandem  with the fbi and doj who not only help spread the lies about misinformation but also directed them how to achieve it while a simple " we do not comment on ongoing investigation " aka sit on evidence of corruption indefinitely. then there is a simple truth.

it was up to republicans and republicans alone WHO HAD FULL ACCESS to all of the labtop information to get it out however they could. over two years later and the public, even if it is paying attention, is only at the point of confirming just how many tentacles of corruption the democrats have wrapped in. IT TAKES ELON MUSK HAVING TO BUY A COMPANY to expose proof to even get legitimate confirmation. meanwhile republicans, controlling the second most powerful organization in THE WORLD go about "one of these days i tells ya, we will tell the public. you just wait. vote for us and maybe we will get to the bottom of this". 

its pathetic. there is no universe where democrats would sit around with their thumbs up their.. there would be leaks commissions, protests, riots fake articles. we seen it with russia. in the meantime independents dont care because they have no reason to. republican vague threats and wagging fingers in what amounts to a few sound bites questioning in congress MEANS NOTHING. 

as much as anyone wants to blame dems or "dumb voters" the truth is its the toothless republicans waiting and failing to expose anything of substance EVER...about anything. when they ever come around to actually do it its years later, damage has been done and no accountability ever comes anyways. by then the dems are already well into their next corrupt lie that their idiots are echoing. why wouldnt corrupt politicians continue to destroy the country. there is nothing to stop them.

the republicans have allowed all of this and the public no longer has time for their bs..one of these days on the other side of the rainbow we will expose/stop them. 

my fear is that the republicans are so inept at their jobs that citizens are going to feel they are all thats left. they have no leadership who can act. dems have literally locked people in their homes while allowing followers to riot. have told parents the gov will control your kids...not you. have crushed the poor and tell them its normal. then say anyone who opposes any of this is a enemy of the state. this is a dark road we are on so this house takeover better get some real results....quickly. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

What’s funny is BillStime trying to pretend that the 2 year old Hunter Biden story is “the Story” and not the actual proof of democrat party collusion with the media.  

look! America doesn’t care, we won the midterms”

How transparent . . . . . 

HOWIE CARR: Newly liberated Twitter blows lid off Democrat tainting of 2020 election. 

“More to come from the Biden team,” was one message on Oct. 24. Another one was: “An additional report from the DNC.”

The response back from Twitter: “Handled these.”

The Democrat fluffers instantly shut down the Post’s Twitter account. They cancelled the White House press secretary’s. They’d already banned President Trump. Anyone who tried to get around the bans was likewise cut off.

This was an insurrection — the real insurrection.

The First Amendment? Democrats don’t need no stinkin’ First Amendment!

All of Twitter’s multi-millionaire conspirators came from the same fabulously pampered backgrounds — including membership in multiple protected classes and graduate degrees from elite American-hating universities, as well as few, if any, connections to any traditional national institutions such as the military, religion, the working classes or public schools.

The leader of the Twitter coup d’etat against MAGA appears to have been one Vijaya Gadde. Born in India, Vijaya went straight to the Ivy League — Cornell, and then to the even more expensive NYU School of Law.

NYU Law, by the way, is also the alma mater of Colinford Mattis, the equally woke New York lawyer who firebombed an NYPD cruiser during the BLM murder-arson-looting riots of 2020.

Gadde wept when she found out that Musk was going to blow the lid off her sinister conspiracy, but don’t cry for her. She made $7 million in 2020 and then $17.3 million last year for her service above and beyond the call of duty to the New World Order.

Gadde was fired from Twitter by Musk, along with the new CEO, Parag Agrawal, who arrived in this nation in 2006 from India. He was immediately admitted to Stanford University, which is where the parents of Sam Bankman-Fried, the mega-fraudster and donor of $5 million to the Biden campaign, are employed as tenured professors.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/12/03/howie-carr-newly-liberated-twitter-blows-lid-off-democrat-tainting-2020-election/

pretty disgusting. i have referenced the joe rogan/tim pool_gaad/dorsey podcast a few times on here as i saw it as one of the most important conversations in modern life and a big red flag..i should say black antifa flag waving about where the future was heading and damage currently being done to american society. pool did a excellent job showcasing how a certain extremism was being ingrained into people just by the company enforcing its standard policy. forget about the radicalization of how far it was manipulated by design and ultimately discarded with half the governments blessing. 

if anyone hasn't seen it i urge you to watch it as a record of how, even years ago we were hurdling towards our chapter of 1984. i certainly put more thought into how i use social media afterwards as twitters little website is the tip of the mountain covered with snowden. yuck....i had to 🙄

its long but worth it especially if you have kids who are glued to a device. makes one wonder how many leftists including on this site have had their worldviews shaped by these sights their entire lives. present nothing but police abusing power repeatedly and never them saving lives and you might throw a brick through a storefront. noone can tell you different you seen it with your own eyes. get locked in a room with a community/ large amount of bots echoing speech is violence and you think everyone in real life saying otherwise is the minority. anyone over 40 tho. those are the people who have zero integrity to go along with this woke nonsense. they are just tribalist sheep with no excuse or reasoning to how a liberal can back anything the democrats now stand for. 

anyways if B man or anyone has read either of these rants i have a simple question. now that this is exposed and can no longer be a conspiracy. what do you honestly think republicans will do? im guessing stearn words at hearings. maybe promises to fix section 230 but more likley is its elimination. which will be equally bad for society. eliminating it will end free thought on the internet as companies fear lawsuits. back to dan rather and friends regurgitating what they want you to hear and that is all. which i think both sides wouldn't mind at the end of the day. 

second question. if nothing gets done by republicans except surface level stern warnings...somthing trump was good at. will anyone finally come to the conclusion republicans are nothing more then controlled opposition. just the second head of the beast? that or a party so weak it can literally just sit and watch the opposition destroy the first ammendment as a tactic straight out of the communist playbook. if the realization doesn't hit for that then it never will. 

tune in for rant #3 tomorrow 😁

• Eyeroll 1

I have been saying this for years. Social Media is the greatest population control device ever invented so far.

And now we have TikTok, an arm of the Chinese government doing it to us.  The FBI director agrees with me on this.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Elon Musk is putting the Democratic National Committee on high alert as he threatens to expose more "smoking guns" in his efforts to release internal communications and documents to the public.

>Musk, who recently became Twitter CEO, released never-before-seen information regarding the social media platform’s decision to suppress news stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop in October 2020. The "Twitter Files," as the internal information was called, was the subject of an over two-hour audio chat on Twitter Spaces on Saturday night.

>The billionaire called the censorship of the laptop tantamount to interfering in the 2020 election.

>"If Twitter is doing one team's bidding before an election, shutting down dissenting voices on a pivotal election, that is the definition of election interference," Musk said, per the Daily Mail.

>He went so far as to call Twitter the "arm of the Democratic National Committee."

You’re so articulate.

Oh, wait

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886t478uzbqh7gd93ju08