Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

57 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Simple solution.  Get off the Twit for Brains site.  I said years ago it was going to be the death of the Republic and looks like I was right.  

The same stupid ***** said everywhere he's been.  He'll make it far better than it was.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yep... but let's stop pretending that Musks' leadership here is good when it's really a steaming pile of dog crap!

Who said it was good? Seems pretty dumb to me to buy a company and want to increase ad revenue and then alienate 1/2 your customer base.  

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who said it was good? Seems pretty dumb to me to buy a company and want to increase ad revenue and then alienate 1/2 your customer base.  

And this is what happens when you bring politics into your business model. Why anyone does that is beyond me.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So THAT's why you guys want a one party system.  

Hail to the People's Republic of Democrats.  

Never said that.  You're telling me that the two-party system isn't failing America?

19 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who said it was good? 

The entire CULT - just look at how @BillsFanNC changed the title of this very thread multiple times.

image.thumb.png.9a720e28820845bf9f06515fc99ec17b.png

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And if course it belongs here too. Where a major story was brute censored by corrupt government agencies in cahoots with a social media platform.  The censorship trickled down to legacy media outlets from there....

Bring it Elon.

Live Q&A?  That will be interesting.  LOL 

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Never said that.  You're telling me that the two-party system isn't failing America?

But you are part of a party that seems to want to do away with the other party.  

I've been saying forever we need a viable thirds and fourth party.  But the two in charge will never allow that to happen.  If we've not even sniffed a third party with what we've had going on the past 6 years we never will.  As I've said before I'm glad I'm in the last 1/3 of my life with no children.  Have fun suckers!!  LOL

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I've been saying forever we need a viable thirds and fourth party.  But the two in charge will never allow that to happen.  If we've not even sniffed a third party with what we've had going on the past 6 years we never will.  As I've said before I'm glad I'm in the last 1/3 of my life with no children.  Have fun suckers!!  LOL

It's the one thing they can both agree on.  Keeping everyone else out.

I think we need a strong third or fourth party too.  Whenever both parties nominate crap candidates which is almost always, I vote for a third party candidate.  My hope is that others will do the same and one day one will win enough to get matching funds and build some momentum.  I also enforce term limits with my ballot.  Results have not been good thus far.

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Please point to where I ever said we should do away with the Republican Party... I may have said the MAGA fringe should be dissolved because THAT part wants to destroy our republic and anoint Trump king.

But the two-party system will forever keep us divvied and in constant civil war.

Even George Washington shared that same skepticism of the two-party system:

However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

Admit it Jim - and this will be confirmed within the next two years of the MAGA House of Representatives - they will continue to politic to the fringe and further divide America.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please point to where I ever said we should do away with the Republican Party... I may have said the MAGA fringe should be dissolved because THAT part wants to destroy our republic and anoint Trump king.

But the two-party system will forever keep us divvied and in constant civil war.

Even George Washington shared that same skepticism of the two-party system:

However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

Admit it Jim - and this will be confirmed within the next two years of the MAGA House of Representatives - they will continue to politic to the fringe and further divide America.

Oh I imagine you'd be a happy clam if the GOP failed to exist tomorrow morning.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When you've lost Matt Tiabbi...............

Matt Tiabbi has been a scathing critic of the corrupt media for a few years now.  That he was considered to be as left as they come just a few years ago tells you all you need to know about just how bad and corrupt the media is now.