Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Liberal tears.  So delicious.

Awe, that's so cute...  I know wins are hard to come by these days for the cult... but then again - you are one confused nut job:

On 11/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Doc said:

Not my party.  But yes, it does help the Repubs

idiots

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, that's so cute...  I know wins are hard to come by these days for the cult... but then again - you are one confused nut job:

idiots

Reading your posts on a daily basis is a huge ***** win for this cult member.   It’s like living in SoCal and not being a Rams fan in 2022.  Losers. 

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Reading your posts on a daily basis is a huge ***** win for this cult member.   It’s like living in SoCal and not being a Rams fan in 2022.  Losers. 

That and the Repubs retaking the House to stop Joke's disastrous policies are huge wins.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That and the Repubs retaking the House to stop Joke's disastrous policies are huge wins.

lmao - more feels. 

Don't whitewash what you and your fellow cult members were spewing (RED WAVE and BLOODBATH) leading up to the mid-terms and then you barely won the House, lost seats in the Senate, didn't convert one governorship and control in state legislatives.

The cult taking over the House will be an absolute ***** show and gift to the Dems in 2024.

#winning

ETTD

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

20 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

For me its not just free speech.  Its returning the American media to its traditional and Constitutionally protected role of holding the government and their rich and power allies accountable.  Performing legitimate investigations and reporting the truth and facts without personal or professional bias no matter the consequences.  That how a free press is supposed to function in a democratic society. 

At the moment, the majority of the media provides surveillance and propaganda services for the government and their powerful benefactors against mostly powerless  citizens who dare to express an opinion or belief that might differ or conflict with views and interests of people and institutions wielding power.  In short, you can tell a lot about the system just by how the press operates.  Do they work for the people or work for the government.  At the moment the majority of the American press operates at the bidding of the government in a manner consistent with authoritarian dictatorships like China or Russia.     

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For me its not just free speech.  Its returning the American media to its traditional and Constitutionally protected role of holding the government and their rich and power allies accountable.  Performing legitimate investigations and reporting the truth and facts without personal or professional bias no matter the consequences.  That how a free press is supposed to function in a democratic society. 

At the moment, the majority of the media provides surveillance and propaganda services for the government and their powerful benefactors against mostly powerless  citizens who dare to express an opinion or belief that might differ or conflict with views and interests of people and institutions wielding power.  In short, you can tell a lot about the system just by how the press operates.  Do they work for the people or work for the government.  At the moment the majority of the American press operates at the bidding of the government in a manner consistent with authoritarian dictatorships like China or Russia.     

We are not like Russia or China.  That is media created hysteria.  Anyone can express their opinion in this country.  No one is going to jail for a news article here.  Most media caters to big business and big money. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

We are not like Russia or China.  That is media created hysteria.  Anyone can express their opinion in this country.  No one is going to jail for a news article here.  Most media caters to big business and big money. 

Didn’t we jail that dude for the infamous Mohammed cartoons? 

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Any idea why your latest savior is f'n around with Twitter with auto-unfollowing people?

It's happened to me, as well.

FrEe SpEeCh

what a f'n joke.

I was mysteriously "unfollowed" by Alex Vindman as well.

FrEe SpEeCh

FrEe SpEeCh

They're a private company. They can do what they want.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

They're a private company. They can do what they want.

Private companies cannot "do what they want".  This is an invalid argument.  There are thousands of laws and regulations on the books at the Federal, State, and local levels limiting and regulating private business.  Mundane things like minimum wage laws, environment standards, harassment investigations, and worker and workplace safety regulations.  And as for the businesses themselves, most have code of conduct, conflict of interest, and other personal conduct policies.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Private companies cannot "do what they want".  This is an invalid argument.  There are thousands of laws and regulations on the books at the Federal, State, and local levels limiting and regulating private business.  Mundane things like minimum wage laws, environment standards, harassment investigations, and worker and workplace safety regulations.  And as for the businesses themselves, most have code of conduct, conflict of interest, and other personal conduct policies.   

He was being facetious.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yep... but let's stop pretending that Musks' leadership here is good when it's really a steaming pile of dog crap!

Simple solution.  Get off the Twit for Brains site.  I said years ago it was going to be the death of the Republic and looks like I was right.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1