Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

I will give Elmo credit for something. When he originally made the idiotic move of signing to buy Twitter, I bought some shares that I was later able to sell for a profit when he lost his bid to void the sale.

I’m glad I no longer have a stake in a company whose owner has to beg Stephen King for $8. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

The "Jimmy Kimmel Rule"  --  if you resort to quoting Kimmel to make a point. . . . . . . . . . you've lost.

Meanwhile:

The campaign to pull corporate advertising from Twitter, following its purchase by SpaceX founder Elon Musk, is being led by a network of left wing dark money activists with ties to prominent Democrat politicians and mega donors.

An advocacy group formed in 2020 called Accountable Tech is organizing the pressure campaign, which has thus far succeeded in having the likes of Pfizer, Audi, General Mills, and other corporations pull their advertising expenditures from the platform.

Jimmy Kimmel, the guy who made a name for himself by approaching women and asking them to guess what is in his pocket? 

The Sage of Late Night?  

🤣 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jimmy Kimmel, the guy who made a name for himself by approaching women and asking them to guess what is in his pocket? 

The Sage of Late Night?  

🤣

Don’t forget women on trampolines. And that black face incident. 

• Like (+1) 1

The irony of this entire thing is that the censors in Twitter are some of the same people that pushed the climate change narrative.  The same people that tripped over each other to purchase a Tesla.  They lined Elon's pockets with enough cash that he purchased Twitter and now he's putting these people on the street.

I wonder if they have enough insight to see that and if it keeps them up at night. 

Edited by Precision