We Need Elite Pass Rushers

look lol.. we are building a team. A team comes in parts at a price. do we need better on both sides of the line? yep we need help. you can bet we get better on both sides through fa and draft.. not early\ mid season trades\acquisitions.

BUT. If we manage to beat KC and win though to trade deadline where theres a pass rusher out there for trade that may push us to the big game? i can see it happening.

Let’s clone him, we could have like twenty Bruce Smiths, 

Go Bills!!!

I apologize in advance, I have not read the entire thread. Did anybody put up a list of teams who do NOT wish for elite pass rushers? 

I’ll hang up and listen.  :)

We had to go roughly 2-14 to get the rights to draft Bruce, I think. I’ll pass on that scenario. We need to find some young gems cheap as the old guys age out. It’s a legit need, but they don’t come cheap unless you get lucky in the draft. 

On 10/17/2020 at 7:00 PM, John from Riverside said:

How are those 2 players doing for their new teams?

I will wait

I'm talking about continuity and being familiar with each other and while you're waiting go and pick yourself up a box of smarts candy from the candy store smart guy.

On 10/14/2020 at 1:48 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

To win a Super Bowl, you have to have 1 or 2 players on defense that can absolutely take over a game. We only have White. It sucks watching other teams getting 10+ sacks a year from players, but we can’t. 

Just like the Rams? 

4 hours ago, Bigantall said:

I'm talking about continuity and being familiar with each other and while you're waiting go and pick yourself up a box of smarts candy from the candy store smart guy.

So you are insinuating that things would be better if they were here?

Did you factor that both of them were playing for their next contract last year smart guy.....and are NOT doing well for their new teams now that they have it?

Would you like me to pick up some smart candy for you?  You obviously need it.