Fair-weather Fans

43 minutes ago, fishgrappler said:

I am not sure how some of you can go from one extreme to another week to week.

Last week “ Josh Norman is what we needed on this defense”.... then “he should have retired at halftime.”

McDermott is a top 3 coach, then I read some knucklehead posting that he sucks. Highlighting how he has so many large masking losses. Others saying the same about Frazier.

They played terrible, lost one game, had a bad night. Let things play out.

Some frustrated Bills fans sounds like complete irrational idiotic morons that probably have never been nothing other than a fan in sports. Not a coach or athlete.

I’m embarrassed that some of you can turn so fast. Have some resiliency and stop being mental midgets.

Show some support.... Go Bills!!!!

So....a couple fans had one bad night...No need to get frustrated and call them irrational idiotic morons and mental midgets. I’m embarrassed that you can turn on fellow fans so fast. Have some resiliency and show some support.  Go Bills fans!!

Edited by albanyfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sports fans rage when their team loses that's just how it is. Don't think bills fans can be fair weather when we have no playoff wins in 20 years.

The game was fairly flukey and outside of the D continuing to suck I'm not too worried about it. If anything it solidifies allens progress in my eyes.

• Like (+1) 1

It's OK to be super happy one week..and then super angry/upset the next week.  It's called being a fan (short for "fanatic").  People can still love the team and live for each Sunday AND be critical.

Anyone that realistically thought they were Super Bowl bound after 4-0 (with 3 fairly tight wins)...is a moron.  

Anyone that thinks Buffalo sucks and is a dumpster fire after this one loss is an idiot.  

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

Sports fans rage when their team loses that's just how it is. Don't think bills fans can be fair weather when we have no playoff wins in 20 years.

Its fun to laugh at yourself for sports rage moments in the past when you look back. I was at the Bills Phins TNF game in 2014 and I was in sports rage after that loser of a game to the point I wanted Art Briles and Bryce Petty to come in the next year lol. fun times

1 hour ago, fishgrappler said:

I am not sure how some of you can go from one extreme to another week to week.

Last week “ Josh Norman is what we needed on this defense”.... then “he should have retired at halftime.”

McDermott is a top 3 coach, then I read some knucklehead posting that he sucks. Highlighting how he has so many large masking losses. Others saying the same about Frazier.

They played terrible, lost one game, had a bad night. Let things play out.

Some frustrated Bills fans sounds like complete irrational idiotic morons that probably have never been nothing other than a fan in sports. Not a coach or athlete.

I’m embarrassed that some of you can turn so fast. Have some resiliency and stop being mental midgets.

Show some support.... Go Bills!!!!

As predicted by others on this board the Josh Allen critics are coming back out.  Can't believe they are really this stupid.

Some believers were getting to cocky after just 4 games but these people after one not so great outing is hilarious.

I’m not sure how some of these things get connected. I’m ***** miserable today. I’m a grown up that still somehow acts like a complete baby every time the Bills lose. Is it ok? No. Is it normal? No. But is it how it is? Yes.

I have so much time, money, emotion etc invested into this team. I’m not from buffalo. Nowhere near it actually. I have to put effort into watching this team. In person or on TV. But I never miss a snap. 13-3, I watch every play. 3-13, I watch every play. Do I complain? Constantly. Am i very critical of the team? Absolutely. Loving the team beyond belief is not thinking everything about the team is great. If you are spending time on a message board, you probably care. Considerably. There are lots of things in life that are significantly more important then the outcome of a football game. I’m mentally capable of understanding that. But if I’m being totally honest, this ***** matters a lot to me. Certainly way to much. I can admit that. I don’t see how being negative and upset has anything to do with being fairweather? You stick with a team through good and bad. That’s the deal. But can people be upset when it goes poorly? Of course 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

This is a grade a sh*t post. 

We’re allowed to voice our concerns. It doesn’t mean we’re fair weather fans.

I don’t think anyone has issue with voicing concerns. It’s the extreme posters that tend to be the worst. Plenty of negatives to discuss from the beat down. Plenty of negatives to discuss with our D this year. 
But there’s no need for some to be so extreme about things. 

• Like (+1) 1

The board is utterly ridiculous right now...but thats also par for the course.

Win streak, and everyone inside the Bills is god like.  Lose one game, everyone needs to be fired and everyones a bust.  

Its like 95% useless dribble around here, but I come for the 5% of good football talk while being entertained by utterly stupid hot takes and clueless posts.  Welcome to TSW, it tis a great place

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The board is utterly ridiculous right now...but thats also par for the course.

Win streak, and everyone inside the Bills is god like.  Lose one game, everyone needs to be fired and everyones a bust.  

Its like 95% useless dribble around here, but I come for the 5% of good football talk while being entertained by utterly stupid hot takes and clueless posts.  Welcome to TSW, it tis a great place

It’s because the trolls have been forced to stay under the bridge since August. They’re antsy and BY GOD, They’re gonna be HEARD!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s because the trolls have been forced to stay under the bridge since August. They’re antsy and BY GOD, They’re gonna be HEARD!

That’s not fair, most of us just want a competent team and actually win a super bowl one day. We are generally happy with this team, but criticism is perfectly fine when they play the way they do. This defense has shown cracks all year, and the offense had carried them every week. This defense lacks elite talent outside of our DBs. The front 7 should be ashamed. 

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yup, they have finally gotten their dark cloud to bask in.  

Funny, I had to leave a text chat with 2 other Bills fans at halftime last night.  One of them never says a peep in this group chat the 3 of us are in when things are going well.  Never an excited text when something big happens in a game for us.  Just me basically talking to myself.  BUT:  He never shuts up with negativity when things are not going well.  Its like he cant wait to spew negative diarrhea in the group chat.  I call him out on it all the time and finally just left the group chat at halftime yesterday because just tired of his negative ranting all the time.  I mean he barely spoke all season and all of a sudden yesterday he is back to just spewing negative nonsense from outset of the game.  

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup, they have finally gotten their dark cloud to bask in.  

Funny, I had to leave a text chat with 2 other Bills fans at halftime last night.  One of them never says a peep in this group chat the 3 of us are in when things are going well.  Never an excited text when something big happens in a game for us.  Just me basically talking to myself.  BUT:  He never shuts up with negativity when things are not going well.  Its like he cant wait to spew negative diarrhea in the group chat.  I call him out on it all the time and finally just left the group chat at halftime yesterday because just tired of his negative ranting all the time.  I mean he barely spoke all season and all of a sudden yesterday he is back to just spewing negative nonsense from outset of the game.  

I have a nephew (wife’s side) here in Jax. He was always welcome to Sunday dinner and watch the Bills. Key word: WAS.

Same reasons.

• Haha (+1) 1