Bills record after 7 games...

BuffaloButt

On 10/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, MAJBobby said:

I will talk about the Bills Record after 7 games after 7 games.

Right now they are 4-1 after 5 games, Leading the AFCE and have a very high powered offense.  And Many if not all would have accepted a 4-1 record after 5 games.

What have you done for me lately.

or

NFL

not For long.

They have looked like ass for two weeks. 

THe 7 week gauntlet after teh Jets is going to tell us who this team is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think we already know who they are?

Yep a good Offense and a Defense that cannot get out of their own way.  This team is going to go as far as Josh Allen's Arm and this Offense can take us.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:17 PM, BuffaloButt said:

Before the season started, if you were told the Bills would be 5-2 and up next is New England wouldn't you be looking at the team in a positive light?  Tough schedule and we knew we're going to drop some.   Losing sucks and we see all of the flaws with the team when it happens.  I said it before the season and I still see it now that this is not a Superbowl team this year but next year could be and seeing the progression of JA gives me hope.  We are a good team that is riding on JA's back and he can win us a lot of games (he's not perfect but he's our guy and can carry the team).  Nobody thought our D was going to drop off like it has but McD & Beane will take care of it and emphasis will be on it by next season. Now get healthy & fix that D soon, please!!

Go Bills!!!

It would be exactly where I thought they would be. 

At the moment our record is the equivalent of a tennis player who is holding serve IMO.

Our record on the surface looks good. When you pull back the curtains and look at how the two losses went there are obviously some major concerns going forward. 

The goal isn’t to just make the playoffs. we’re past that mediocre goal. The goal should be to win the division and compete for a championship. I don’t see how we do the latter with how our defense is playing.

• Like (+1) 1

The defense has been a bag of moving parts the entire season. We have a lot of new players up front and injuries all year to our back 7. You can’t develop the communication and the cohesiveness by constantly rotating players due to injury. 

Without a preseason getting everyone on the same page was always going to be tough without injuries. After the jets game we will have more time to self scout instead of preparing for the next game. I’d say that’s when we will see a better overall defense with a few adjustments. I really don’t think we are that far off. Keep the QB in the pocket and get off the field on third down. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This always happens at the start of the year. Some new guy explodes on the scene. But eventually teams figure out what you're doing. And if you had weaknesses that were being covered up by your success you get exposed like we have. This is where McDermott & Co. will earn their checks. They have to solve these issues with a new strategy. I think we have good players. We just have to adjust.

We got the Kiss of Doom 1 or 2 weeks ago.

WRex Ryan said the defense will improve.   

Tenny is a good team and the Bills have lost to Tannehill.

KC is the defending Champs.  

2 losses I did't like to see, but not panic time yet, 

Now ...... the JETS.....   that would be inexcusable,  

• Like (+1) 1