Titans LB Kamalei Correa Requests Trade UPDATE: traded to Jax

Process

There were definitely all around discipline issues. Pre-snap penalties, and responsibility discipline.

Our ends have been feeling the pressure to create more QB hits and pressure, but they cannot sacrifice the depth of their rush and outside contain to get there. If they were more disciplined last night, I felt that our interior was creating enough push (at times) to flush Tannehill off his spot to the left or mainly to the right, but no one was home to get a hand on him or contain the edge so he could not scramble up field.

I am sure McD saw this. I am less mad with Norman drawing the ticky-tacky PI calls. I felt that AJ Brown was using his size and was pushing off quite a bit at his breaks and because it was Brown, Norman kept getting the calls. There was a much more blatant hold on Davis coming wide open on a crossing route in the deep middle of the field where the Titan DB missed him, was a step behind so he grabbed him at the waist and was pulling back on him so he was not in position to complete the reception and we got nothing.

Was not a good night for balanced officiating, but we had plenty of unforced issues too. Some games you have to play a bit sharper if the calls and the bounces are not going your way and last night was not the game to be out of sync and undisciplined.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Epenesa was in for FOUR snaps last night. The defense sucking wasn’t because of him.  

That's good to hear, than it means that he was less of a problem. I think he needs to play more. He's the biggest and strongest edge rusher that we have. Waste of a pick if he doesn't play.

Edited by Allen2Moulds

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And he made the very least of them.  

He made a damned good tackle for loss in the backfield.

He made a damned bad penalty on another

Dunno about the other two but when you see flashes, don't think "made the least of them" quite fair

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

There was a much more blatant hold on Davis coming wide open on a crossing route in the deep middle of the field where the Titan DB missed him, was a step behind so he grabbed him at the waist and was pulling back on him so he was not in position to complete the reception and we got nothing.

That play bothered the ***** out of me, too.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

The Pro Bowl is a joke. Tyrod made the Pro Bowl twice so that should tell you all you need to know about it

People that bring up pro bowl more then likely don’t watch the game. Edmunds is terrible I can’t believe people can’t see that wow just wow. And give me a break on he's 22 your right his in his prime in the 3 year of the same D he should be balling.