Titans LB Kamalei Correa Requests Trade UPDATE: traded to Jax

Process

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea who this is. But he's a linebacker/passrusher, and it's impossible to be worse than what we have. Joe B also says we should do it. We have to do SOMETHING. 

Anyone know who this guy is? Should we make the trade ?

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d rather trade for a MLB that doesn’t suck.  Correa would be a nice replacement for Klein, makes sense.  Do it. Milano, Correa and a new MLB could work

So your MLB who made the probowl but has struggled some this year needs to get replaced?  Problem this year has and still will be the middle of the Dline until someone pciks up what Star used to do.  He made it easier for the LBs as well as Oliver with what he did.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Lol so you’re just benching Edmunds 

?

Edmunds absolutely SHOULD be benched lol. There's no question. He's awful.

The issue is we don't have a replacement and it's not like it's easy to find a starting MLB in the middle of a season. 

I would hope this is his last year as a starter. ...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Process said:

?

Edmunds absolutely SHOULD be benched lol. There's no question. He's awful.

The issue is we don't have a replacement and it's not like it's easy to find a starting MLB in the middle of a season. 

I would hope this is his last year as a starter. ...

I would disagree. Maybe he’s not going to make it as MLB long term but putting him on the bench would be insane. He’s a unique talent. They have tried to use his athleticism by moving him right above center and it’s not working. He lines up right on the line, and either blitzes (he’s always stuffed), or he gets moved off the run lane, or he drops back to coverage and quarterbacks are just reading his momentum and manipulating him. 
Most teams do not put their MLB right on the line like that. Move him back and let him see what’s in front of him. Give him time to react and even if his instinct is wrong he’ll have more time to make up for it with his athleticism. I don’t think the problem is 100% on Edmunds as it is with us not changing formations 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

It won't take 4th. 6th at most. There are reports they will cut him if they don't find a trade partner.

I changed it up a bit to a 5th. It won’t fix the defense put gives some better depth and athleticism at the LBer spot. 

15 minutes ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

So your MLB who made the probowl but has struggled some this year needs to get replaced?  Problem this year has and still will be the middle of the Dline until someone pciks up what Star used to do.  He made it easier for the LBs as well as Oliver with what he did.

The Pro Bowl is a joke. Tyrod made the Pro Bowl twice so that should tell you all you need to know about it

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

The problems that I’ve seen from him have little to do with the DL.  

i was always in the camp that he should be Our MLB, mainly because we already had Milano on the outside and he can’t play MLB.  If he played outside and Milano played outside, we wouldn’t have our two best LBs on the field in nickel, which is what we run most of the time. I thought that once his instincts caught up with his body, he’d be one of the best MLBs ever.  

After watching him 3 of his 4 games this year (he was decent vs the raiders) I can that his instincts are terrible for the position.  He looks lost out there bs the pass and vs the run.  Star has zero effect on him in coverage.  Star didn’t help him hit the proper hole.  Star didn’t help him diagnose who as the ball.  He’s the one making the calls out there for a defense that can’t get itself off the field unless the opposition makes mistakes

He’s a great kid and I expect him to be our MLB this year because acquiring a very good mlb mid season and getting them up to speed is unlikely.  I worry that his play at MLB will keep up from winning a super bowl this year.  If he doesn’t improve dramatically, I feel trading him (if we resign Milano) or moving him outside (if we let milano go) is his future in Buffalo.