Caption This! Josh Norman on Derrick Henry

On 10/14/2020 at 2:02 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Here's a moment most people missed from last night. Watch Titans #24 Kenny Vaccaro try to block Josh Allen on the INT return.  :lol:

Oh, that's CLASSIC!  "Lessee....I got a big Hawg Mollie guard and the QB to beat.....guard in my rear view mirror, LB and safety on the QB....I"M GOING IN!  TD!"

image.thumb.png.17dc46e285bf540d344afdb26207e474.png

image.png.d0d62d07f26b8dd64bc034591bf125c9.png

image.thumb.png.3cb05f0c098b581917c6fea79d7aa1a2.png

Not this day!
image.png.8b4a77173f4ed42b74fe0855cc666273.png

"Wait, what just happened?"

Josh Allen can flat-out Ball.

Allen pushed him like an annoying bug and THEN made the tackle too! Impressive

Man, I feel bad for laughing at the Norman thrown out the door pick ha ha. Hey, guys, he's on our team!

It's so weird how he had a stellar game one Sunday and then horrible the next!

5 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Allen pushed him like an annoying bug and THEN made the tackle too! Impressive

When I watched Allen's body position I thought "oh, he won't have leverage, he'll be flattened" but Noooo...That is One Strong Dude.

Man, I feel bad for laughing at the Norman thrown out the door pick ha ha. Hey, guys, he's on our team!

Do laugh-worthy things, get laughed at.  You do NOT tackle Derrick Henry like that.

It's so weird how he had a stellar game one Sunday and then horrible the next!

Sorta like the rest of the Bills team!

• Like (+1) 1

I actually feel for Norman. He went from game hero to national joke in one week. 

He knew he would be too. You could see he was playing very angry after that to try and make up for it. Unfortunately it was too late.

You go your whole career with kind of a tough guy rep and in one play another man just completely strips your masculinity away and uses it as toilet paper. It’s gotta be tough to play thinking about how an image/video of you being ragdolled is going to literally be everywhere in the media. 

Newspapers, tv segments, ugh... if it was me I woulda stayed away from all media for the following week. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I actually feel for Norman. He went from game hero to national joke in one week. 

He knew he would be too. You could see he was playing very angry after that to try and make up for it. Unfortunately it was too late.

You go your whole career with kind of a tough guy rep and in one play another man just completely strips your masculinity away and uses it as toilet paper. It’s gotta be tough to play thinking about how an image/video of you being ragdolled is going to literally be everywhere in the media. 

Newspapers, tv segments, ugh... if it was me I woulda stayed away from all media for the following week. 

It really ought to light a fire under him to reclaim his manhood

Nothing a guy on the Bills offense hasn't been doing to opposing LBs, DLmen, and CB on a regular basis for the last 3 years so...

On 10/14/2020 at 10:58 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I got to disagree with that last take  certainly not for a guy starting on the Bills. 

Norman should have made a better tackle, is all.  He came in high.

image.png.d143286a05b0c26e9c298970f62885f6.png

"a better tackle"?  

That was the opposite of tackle!  Getting tackled isn't a type of tackle lol

There is no other running back in the league like Derrick Henry.  He's one of a kind.  There are other backs who are more elusive runners and there are faster backs, but nobody combines Henry's speed, size and power like Henry.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, Protocal69 said:

It looked like Norman was going for the strip and ended up on the wrong side of the play. Dude has heart if nothing else

This. Its a technique Norman discussed when he had the strip fumble the other week. He wraps up high then swings at ball. Worst case hes supposed to just push him out of bounds if Henry holds on to ball. Worst case was underestimated. He picked the wrong man to try this on. lol