Romney Blames Trump for Hate in Politics

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/romney-decries-state-america-s-vile-vituperative-hate-filled-politics-n1243154

And he’s right.  Politics have become vile.  And much of the bile is spewed by those on the far right.  Do you agree?  And do you think it’s acceptable for the President to suggest such things as the capricious incarceration of his political opponents? 

Discuss.  

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.

I’m not sure you read the first post properly.  We’re not talking about your wild hydroxychloroquine theories.  This is a different issue.  If you want to discuss your HCQ/zinc/Z-pac/fairy dust ideas, I believe there is a different thread for that.  Thank you!

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I’m not sure you read the first post properly.  We’re not talking about your wild hydroxychloroquine theories.  This is a different issue.  If you want to discuss your HCQ/zinc/Z-pac/fairy dust ideas, I believe there is a different thread for that.  Thank you!

Hoax

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.